Discussion: Season 11 Week 5 Performances - Talk about it!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time

Wild-Kat
Season 11 Week 5 Performances - Talk about it!
Oct 17 2010, 9:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 17 2010, 9:17 AM EDT
This week, eight couples dance to well-known TV music themes. Predict, dish, and talk about it here! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

Wild-Kat
1. RE: Season 11 Week 5 Performances - Talk about it!
Oct 17 2010, 9:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 17 2010, 9:18 AM EDT
So if this week's theme is TV show theme music, I wonder if Florence Henderson will dance to the Brady Bunch?! LOL!

Also, my prediction for elimination this week -- Bristol Palin!

More thoughts?!
Do you find this valuable?    

saralovesmaksim!!
2. I liked tonight's TV themed Dancing With The Stars
Oct 18 2010, 5:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 5:44 PM EDT
I thought the TV theme for Dancing With The Stars tonight was cool!! I liked it. Bristol was stiff and didn't do well, Florence Henderson did a good job but I loved Brandy and Maksim's quickstep. It was clever and cute. Do you find this valuable?    

Wild-Kat
3. RE: I liked tonight's TV themed Dancing With The Stars
Oct 18 2010, 8:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 8:43 PM EDT
Well, looks like Florence did do the Brady Bunch, lol! The dances were good tonight, but yes, Bristol was not quite into it, as usual.

What did you all think about the monkey suit of Bristol's? What were your favorite theme songs of the week?
BrandonE
BrandonE
4. RE: I liked tonight's TV themed Dancing With The Stars
Oct 19 2010, 2:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2010, 2:17 PM EDT
"What did you all think about the monkey suit of Bristol's?"
Len was right, she should have kept it on!

I'm sure Bristol will be the next to go, she's been getting some close calls in the bottom 2.

I think Len was way too harsh on Kyle. I liked their Foxtrot, but he just straight out attacked them hard.
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
5. RE: Season 11 Week 5 Performances - Talk about it!
Oct 19 2010, 4:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2010, 4:29 PM EDT
I am watching the results show as I type. How in the world can Bristol be safe and Jennifer in jeopardy??? Bristol is awful!!!!What in the world is going on???? If Bristol keeps going I may have to boycott the show!!! This is an outrage!!!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
6. RE: Season 11 Week 5 Performances - Talk about it!
Oct 19 2010, 5:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2010, 5:05 PM EDT
Florence gone? There is no justice! Who is voting for Bristol? Is the "tea party" stuffing the ballot boxes? I am outraged! Is the show fixed? Are the viewers crazy? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wild-Kat
7. RE: Season 11 Week 5 Performances - Talk about it!
Oct 19 2010, 5:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
I have to agree with you, pawalker, when it comes down to the dancing, I think it should've been Bristol too. In fact, it probably should've been Bristol last week! Florence has been pretty good, but this week it definitely came down to name recognition...at least that's the only thing I can figure!

Also agree with Brandon, Len was too harsh on Kyle, and I thought the monkey suit was kind of a lame attempt (though maybe it worked?!)
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
8. RE: Season 11 Week 5 Performances - Talk about it!
Oct 19 2010, 8:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2010, 8:26 PM EDT
I just am upset. At least Florence was showing progress as was "The Situation". I just don't see the progress with Bristol. Bristol needs to go! Maybe she could host with Brooke, the mindless leading the mindless...lol. Do you find this valuable?    
jmsbc
jmsbc
9. RE: Season 11 Week 5 Performances - Talk about it!
Oct 20 2010, 10:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2010, 10:44 AM EDT
"I am watching the results show as I type. How in the world can Bristol be safe and Jennifer in jeopardy??? Bristol is awful!!!!What in the world is going on???? If Bristol keeps going I may have to boycott the show!!! This is an outrage!!!!!"
I wonder if there was a calling-in problem. I had a lot of trouble voting by phone for Jennifer. I kept getting "This number is not available", 'This number is not in service". Sometimes it rang busy; other times, it rang and rang. I kept trying, and eventually think that my 10 votes were placed--but were they counted?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

B-bond
10. RE: Season 11 Week 5 Performances - Talk about it!
Oct 28 2010, 4:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2010, 4:40 PM EDT
I love the judges but there are times when u can def tell who they want voted off. I do get irritated that Bruno criticizes instead of being constructive it is more condescending. They need to remember it is Dancing with the stars, they are really trying. All the judges do is watch and have fun.It is easy to sit there and say bad things. It takes a good judge to be good at judging.I would LOVE for the judges to have to actually learn a routine and let us or the stars(BOY WOULDN'T THAT PUT THE SHOES ON THE OTHER FOOT) decide which judge did the best!!! We can do without them but they absolutely have to have us watching. Do you find this valuable?