Discussion: Corbin Bleu on Dancing With the Stars!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

harisona89
Corbin Bleu on Dancing With the Stars!!!
Sep 13 2013, 2:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2013, 2:01 PM EDT
I've been such a huge fan of Corbin since I saw High School Musical, and I'm so happy to see him on Dancing with the Stars. I can't believe there were haters out there who thought this guy couldn't dance. He's done an amazing job.

He is an absolutely fantastic dancer and actor and I've been looking for other things to see him in. He's great in One Life to Live, and I've heard he's awesome in The Monkey's Paw. I can't wait for it come out. The trailer looks very scary, if you guys haven't seen it, it's right here: http://monkeyspawthemovie.com/. Corbin for life!
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

ginafai7224
1. RE: Corbin Bleu on Dancing With the Stars!!!
Sep 25 2013, 2:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 25 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
Yeah, he's done an awesome job so far! I've loved watching him and Karina tear it up on the dance floor together. They've got great chemistry, noticeably more than the other pairs currently on the show. I find it unlikely that this pair won't make the finals.

It's funny you mention Monkey's Paw. I'd been looking for other stuff to watch Corbin in (going through HSM withdrawal) and I finally saw the trailer on Youtube. It looks great (and he looks great in it)! Very excited for this one.
Do you find this valuable?    

becca_dimat
2. RE: Corbin Bleu on Dancing With the Stars!!!
Oct 2 2013, 9:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
I've loved watching him on DWTS so far. I think he and Karina make a great team, but I'm a little confused by all of the controversy surrounding their latest performance. Everyone's calling it sloppy and uncoordinated, which I really don't think is true. Yes, admittedly the pair is capable of more, but I think calling them sloppy is going way too far. I thought they did just fine and I'm looking forward to their next performance.

Corbin Bleu <3 -- The Monkey's Paw -- http://monkeyspawthemovie.com/
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)