Discussion: R U KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

chicago.flgirl@yahoo
R U KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
Oct 30 2012, 4:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2012, 4:39 PM EDT
Kirstie has telent but NOT dancing or being sexified - then you leave "home voting" for us and that's a good thing but really - it depends on how many votes Kirstie gets over Sabrina and Louie (who by the way CAN dance) - i continue to get disgusted with how DWTS allows the voting to be the way it is - there should be NO HOME VOTING as much as I like it because there are "those" people who VOTE POPULARITY and not REALITY dancing!!!! Ay-yiy-yi - really, this season has gotten sickening in allowing votes - th whole "tea party" voted 4 crystal who stayed as long as she did but couldn't dance a lick - wassssssssssssupppppppppppp abd and dwts - get the votes back to the judges and not the country - that's crapola!!!!!!!! 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

jalamo19
1. RE: R U KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
Oct 30 2012, 6:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2012, 6:51 PM EDT
I know i'm in shock... People need to stop voting for the bad people. Its called DANCING with the stars... Not most popular show... 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)