Discussion: Oct 2 vote offReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

jfiorilli
Oct 2 vote off
Oct 3 2012, 5:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2012, 5:37 AM EDT
I'm still disappointed in the vote off process for this show. Obviously, Bristol Palin was the worst dancer for the week. I'm not sure how she even qualified for an ALL STAR series, she certainly can't dance and the same for Pamela Anderson. It's so unfair to continue the voting process the way it is going. Clearly the judges should have the FINAL vote off in their hands. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

whatever001
1. RE: Oct 2 vote off
Oct 3 2012, 12:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
"I'm still disappointed in the vote off process for this show. Obviously, Bristol Palin was the worst dancer for the week. I'm not sure how she even qualified for an ALL STAR series, she certainly can't dance and the same for Pamela Anderson. It's so unfair to continue the voting process the way it is going. Clearly the judges should have the FINAL vote off in their hands. "
I cannot believe it. Joey went home and that reality show wannabee tramp is still on there. She cannot dance , has no personality. She needs to go as of the first week. Why in the heck did they even ask that stupid cow back anyhow? They had plenty of others in past season to bring back besides her that has more "STAR" quality. Wake up America this is vote for the best not the WORST!!! I cannot believe she has a fan base at all!! Its rigged as usual!!! Discusting this was shame on everyone who kept this skank on!!!!
Do you find this valuable?