Showing 1 - 18 of 18  |  Show  posts at a time
skell1061
skell1061
Bristol
Sep 25 2012, 5:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 25 2012, 5:04 PM EDT
I can't believe she's safe!!!! 12  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: Bristol
Sep 26 2012, 6:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 26 2012, 6:59 AM EDT
I can't believe she's BACK AGAIN !!
She is not now, nor has she ever been a "star" !!
Her MOTHER is famous, but even Sarah Palin is not a "star" -- by any stretch of the imagination !!
Personally, I'm inclined to agree with former contestant Hope Solo -- the show is rigged.
Fake "stars" are dredged up from the depths of conservative politics and paraded before us as if they were actually of "star" caliber -- and they are NOT !!
The ABC Program Director is an admitted Tea-Party supporter, and the appearance of Tom DeLay and the Palin Klan on DWTS helps to keep these kooks in the public eye.
The public has long ago figured out that the Palins are a White-trash family scam, but ABC still seems to want to force them on us.
I don't watch ABC programming much anymore -- for that reason .
16  out of 19 found this valuable. Do you?    

jfiorilli
2. RE: Bristol
Oct 3 2012, 5:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2012, 5:38 AM EDT
Could not say it any better. This is suppose to be an ALL STAR season, the best of the best. Please, she is the worst dancer I've ever seen and her stupid comments, really???? 11  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
3. RE: Bristol
Oct 3 2012, 9:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2012, 9:43 AM EDT
I can't say Bristol is the worst I've ever seen on DWTS, but she's no "star", and she didn't dance at all well last season. You could see the disappointment in the faces of the seasoned contestants every time Bristol was kept "safe" while much more talented performers were sent home.
We'll see how it goes this year !!
11  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    

jfiorilli
4. RE: Bristol
Oct 3 2012, 12:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
You have a point, guess Pamela was worse, Kirstie isn't too far behind. I am really disappointed in the celebrities and even though I did like a lot of the winners, I think it would have been fair to have the second runner folks on over the winners along with others who weren't singers or had any dancing background at all (like Jennifer Grey, Nicole Schlessinger, etc). 3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

whatever001
5. RE: Bristol
Oct 3 2012, 12:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
"You have a point, guess Pamela was worse, Kirstie isn't too far behind. I am really disappointed in the celebrities and even though I did like a lot of the winners, I think it would have been fair to have the second runner folks on over the winners along with others who weren't singers or had any dancing background at all (like Jennifer Grey, Nicole Schlessinger, etc). "
Well atleast Kirstie is STAR quality!! And so does Pamela. Bristol has nothin she is nothin but white trash riding on mommies coat tales. Well Jfiorilli, Sabrina has dancin backround in her also. So what about her?I do not agree with that reasoning on the second runners and no singers or dancing backround. I rather not see the stupid football players club footing around and win like Emmett Smith and the one who won last season who robbed 2 good dancers from the trophy!!!! The whole thing is fixed anyway!!
7  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

ABCsucks
6. RE: Bristol
Oct 9 2012, 5:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 9 2012, 5:16 PM EDT
This has pretty much turned me off of DWTS. I've been a fan since the first season, but after watching Palin get voted as 'safe' tonight is totally disgusting! Her and her mommy's Teaparty supporters that are obviously rigging the voting to keep her in should hang their heads in shame. She isn't worthy of shining the other stars' shoes . If the rest of the stars walked out on this fiasco I wouldn't blame them one bit. They probably won't but I will and I'm finished watching this nonsense. 11  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    

jfiorilli
7. RE: Bristol
Oct 10 2012, 6:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2012, 6:48 AM EDT
It is RIDICULOUS!!! She is a waste of Mark's time and effort. And what a cry baby, you can't dance, what are you doing on this Show?? Really!!!!! ABC needs to wake up and clean up the people who they invite on this show. She should have gone last night, why was she even invited back, she certainly isn't an all-star ( not now, not EVER). 7  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

lilfeather
8. RE: Bristol
Oct 10 2012, 8:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2012, 8:21 AM EDT
"It is RIDICULOUS!!! She is a waste of Mark's time and effort. And what a cry baby, you can't dance, what are you doing on this Show?? Really!!!!! ABC needs to wake up and clean up the people who they invite on this show. She should have gone last night, why was she even invited back, she certainly isn't an all-star ( not now, not EVER)."
I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE...I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THE TWO FELLOWS OFF BUT OF COURSE ONE HAD TO GO BUT TO KEEP PALIN ON..THIS IS POLITICAL..THERE CAN BE NO OTHER REASON FOR THAT YOUNG PERSON TO BE STILL ON..SHE"S NOT A STAR OF ANY ILK..SHE:S A TERRIBLE DANCER..AND WHEN IT WAS TIME TO ANNOUCE THE NEXT PERSON WHO WOULD BE GOING HOME SHE STOOD THERE WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE..SHE KNEW SHE WAS STAYING..THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR POLITICS..PLEASE DO SOMETHING..AND I:M SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING GOOD OLD SARAH SITTING IN THE FRONT ROW..I AM A DEVOTED FAN..PLEASE DO SOMETHING..
8  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
9. RE: Bristol
Oct 11 2012, 10:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2012, 10:43 AM EDT
Did you notice Bristol Palin's new face !?? She had a sloped chin before, but now her chin protrudes a bit TOO much -- and it's all wierd-looking, like it was glued on by a dyslexic spasmodic that's had too many bong-hits for Jesus!! 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
10. RE: Bristol
Oct 11 2012, 10:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
Don't get mad -- get to the polls and VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS !! 7  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

jfiorilli
11. RE: Bristol
Oct 12 2012, 4:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2012, 4:54 AM EDT
Yes, read she had some facial surgerical changes done. Again, attempting to be something she isn't. It's sad how some folks try to achieve fame.... on her mother's coat tail!! And hopefully, she won't make another week on DWTS. She is an embarrassment to the art. Poor Mark!!! 6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

travi57
12. RE: Bristol
Oct 15 2012, 3:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
Are the judges being paid to compliment her. She can't dance to save her life.
Mark is great but even with his expertise, there's no saving her. Lets be fair..leave politics out of it...there's some very talented people on DWTS...Bristol Palin is not
one of them.
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

chilme
13. RE: Bristol
Oct 15 2012, 8:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Get her off the show she can't dance, no effort, boring. Trying to gain fame through her goof of a mother. Why bring her back...why judges did you give her 8's tonite BORING the girl has no talent and is not a role model just a nobody. Kirsty puts more effort and moves in her dance ....the the Wasilla wimp should fade AWAY!!!!! forever..... 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

CathyStratton
14. RE: Bristol
Oct 16 2012, 11:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2012, 11:53 AM EDT
I'm sorry, but this girl needed to go the very first night! She should have NEVER been asked to come back.. She was terrible then and even worse now... Get her off and bring one of the ALL-stars back that got voted off because of her. I'd be so imbarassed, knowing someone that can really dance went home instead of me! She knows she can't dance, so quit like a big girl should!!!!! 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

easyt
15. RE: Bristol
Oct 16 2012, 2:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
She is a cry baby.If she can't get her own way she cries or pouts.Get her off the floor. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

jfiorilli
16. RE: Bristol
Oct 17 2012, 9:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 17 2012, 9:43 AM EDT
She is FINALLY GONE!! What a waste of Mark's time and talent. However, I did feel rather bad for her when NO one wanted her on their team for next weeks group dances. That said something in itself! Wake up DWTS, you need to have REAL talent on the show. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
17. RE: Bristol
Oct 17 2012, 12:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 17 2012, 12:21 PM EDT
I agree !! ABC should "be fair -- leave the poilitics out of it" !!

ABC put Republican political figures on the show to drive up ratings, especially in the case of Bristol and the rest of the White-trash Palin Klan.

The show's producers exposed America's youth to Republican political extremeism in order to make more money. The failed Bristol Palin and a dis-satisfied audience are the results.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?