Discussion: Fantastic! DWTS ALL STARS!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
DamianMiles
DamianMiles
Fantastic! DWTS ALL STARS!!!
Sep 24 2012, 6:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2012, 6:42 PM EDT
Off to a great start! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

galleywench
1. RE: Fantastic! DWTS ALL STARS!!!
Sep 24 2012, 7:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
awesome! but am I the only one that wonders why on earth we are subjected again to Bristol Palin who is not shown as a cast member, and who does not belong there? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Fantastic! DWTS ALL STARS!!!
Sep 24 2012, 8:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2012, 8:38 PM EDT
I hope Palin is off tomorrow. I don't think Emmitt deserved the top score though... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
skell1061
skell1061
3. RE: Fantastic! DWTS ALL STARS!!!
Sep 25 2012, 4:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 25 2012, 4:44 PM EDT
I couldn't agree more with you. How did she get voted in again? Although she is in jeapoarday tonight.
Do you find this valuable?    

galleywench
4. RE: Fantastic! DWTS ALL STARS!!!
Sep 25 2012, 6:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 25 2012, 6:25 PM EDT
seriouly?????? I would take pamela sue over bristol any day of the week! I don't understand why either one of them are back but no way should bristol should be there. I would have more pleasure from watching cloris leachman again! At least she was entertaining and frankly, they are both on the same level of skill in my opinon. But apparently I fell on my head as a child. LOL 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

cinderella1403
5. RE: Fantastic! DWTS ALL STARS!!!
Oct 2 2012, 4:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2012, 4:54 PM EDT
I agree! watching Bristol dance is like watching a store mannequin trying to dance.If she is saved again next week DWTS will lose a lot of viewers in my area. Do you find this valuable?    

galleywench
6. RE: Fantastic! DWTS ALL STARS!!!
Oct 2 2012, 7:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2012, 7:42 PM EDT
Holy chit batman! she is safe again?????? What is up with this? why on earth is she still here? She could not dance her way out of a paper bag. I am so disappointed with DWS this year. The all stars should be just that and palin does not belong on the same stage with some of the other dancers who were not afforded the opportunity and certainly not with the others that are there. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?