Discussion: JudgesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Lindy61
Judges
May 15 2012, 6:31 AM EDT | Post edited: May 15 2012, 6:31 AM EDT
After watching last night I was disappointed. Donald and William were picked apart for VERY minor things while Maria had minor things happen too and given three 10's. At one point during one of their holds Maria's foot slid too far and when Derek felt it he pulled her up to make it look like it was part of the routine. If you watched his face (which I usually do) you could tell he knew it! After their routine he was looking a little sheepishly at the judges--they didn't catch it. You could tell he was very relieved! I do think that he is a great dancer though! 7  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Judges
May 15 2012, 4:57 PM EDT | Post edited: May 15 2012, 4:57 PM EDT
To me, it seems Maria and William get away with a lot more than Donald & Katherine. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

RichardSpence
2. RE: Judges
May 16 2012, 6:30 AM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2012, 6:30 AM EDT
Watching DWTS last night I was painfully reminded of the pitfalls of democracy, the power of the like factor and how much whimsy there is in the world. I guess the gender thing was present too with all the votes for the BIG hunk who is admittedly one of the most improved along with The super bowl guy but eliminating Derek and his superb dancing partner shows that things other than dancing were used for the voting! To bad for modern democracy it’s flaws can so easily outweigh it’s virtues ah well we go on!
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

SirT63
3. RE: Judges
May 16 2012, 6:43 AM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2012, 6:43 AM EDT
"After watching last night I was disappointed. Donald and William were picked apart for VERY minor things while Maria had minor things happen too and given three 10's. At one point during one of their holds Maria's foot slid too far and when Derek felt it he pulled her up to make it look like it was part of the routine. If you watched his face (which I usually do) you could tell he knew it! After their routine he was looking a little sheepishly at the judges--they didn't catch it. You could tell he was very relieved! I do think that he is a great dancer though!"
I could not agree more, I sat and watch Kathrines missteps right at the beginining of the routine and yet Carriann says she did not see anythgin but an A+ game brought to the floor, Then she had the nerve to tell Donald that the competition is so close shes noticing all the little miscues or missteps, that her eyes instantly went to it, what were they on vacation just a dance ago when Kathrine had a miscue that Mark even admitted too. Lets see if we get an explanation to that one next week.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?