Discussion: Maria/DereckReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

LeeMislee01
Maria/Dereck
Apr 16 2012, 11:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2012, 12:04 AM EDT
I am tired of hearing about Maria alleged injuries. She has broken ribs, she wrestle, broken foot, she allegeding dancing, I am
waiting for her to show up with 2 broken arms or legs next week.
3  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Maria/Dereck
Apr 18 2012, 12:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 18 2012, 12:41 PM EDT
For the sympathy vote and exaggeration, so it makes her "dancing" look better. I didn't think her salsa was that great. 1  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

LeeMislee01
2. RE: Maria/Dereck
Apr 23 2012, 12:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2012, 12:10 AM EDT
"I am tired of hearing about Maria alleged injuries. She has broken ribs, she wrestle, broken foot, she allegeding dancing, I am
waiting for her to show up with 2 broken arms or legs next week."
Here we go again now Maria has a DAM FEVER, whats next. Vote her sick ass off the show. I never
hear on person have so many injuries on one show. I am sick of her compliants. I am sure she will have another compliant next week or the weeks to come.
2  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

jfiorilli
3. RE: Maria/Dereck
May 24 2012, 5:46 AM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2012, 5:46 AM EDT
If you note from past seasons, any one dancing with Derek has injuries (Jennifer Gray) remember??? It's a play for votes in my opinion. And how can anyone continue to dance at the level he dishes out and be INJURIED??? Please, really??? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)