Discussion: judging fairnessReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
NormInRockwood
NormInRockwood
judging fairness
Nov 14 2011, 3:25 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 14 2011, 3:25 PM EST
To many of us viewers, it appears that Carrie Ann and Len, have a problem with Maks. That is wrong, when it affects the judging , because it affects the partner. I watched hope and Maks tonight, and was really disappointed with the judges comments and scores. Carrie Ann's comment about Maks smiling tonight was just totally prejudiced. A few weeks back, when Maks and Len had some "sparks", Carrie Ann's comment telling Maks to not be disrespectful, was also pretty out of line. Has she ever listened to some of the judges comments, Len in particular, about the contestants? You want respect? You cannot demand it, you need to earn it, and you have not. None of you. Len's comments to Nancy Grace, were very disrespectful, but that seems to be okay with them, because it is one of them making the comments. 21  out of 24 found this valuable. Do you?    

KathrynJoyce
1. RE: judging fairness
Nov 15 2011, 8:49 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2011, 8:49 AM EST
I think the Judges especially Carrie Anne are out of line, and if they want RESPECT they need to give RESPECT. They seem to have their favorites and they are showing it. Sitting at home watching this it is so obvious. And the Pros are Pros and deserve to be treated as such. The Pros all have different partners and judges should not be playing favorites. That score last night for Maks and Hope was so low, 7s come on. Even if they were sincere they should have least posted 8s. And Carrie Anne really seemed like she was trying to get a rise out of Maks and Hope. Someone needs to talk to the judges or the people that watch this show will not have the same respect we used to have for the show!!!! 13  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: judging fairness
Nov 15 2011, 4:07 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2011, 4:07 PM EST
I agree that the judges are being really aggressive, but I don't see Hope as the best dancer. Though I thought her Argentine Tango was pretty good, I COULD NOT watch that paso. 3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

dancingvic
3. RE: judging fairness
Nov 17 2011, 9:55 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2011, 9:55 AM EST
I think they are out of line at times also and do play favorites my opinion, I would love to see someone (pro) like Karina and JR win they are great, I get tired of seeing same pros win all the time (well deserved ) I am not saying that, but everyone needs the same respect and fair treatment on the show. Some times I want to give up watching. 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
4. RE: judging fairness
Nov 19 2011, 2:46 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2011, 2:48 PM EST
"I think they are out of line at times also and do play favorites my opinion, I would love to see someone (pro) like Karina and JR win they are great, I get tired of seeing same pros win all the time (well deserved ) I am not saying that, but everyone needs the same respect and fair treatment on the show. Some times I want to give up watching."
I agree, let's get a new pro to win. Derek obviously has a judges & producers favoritism, though I think Maks just has a producers favoritism.

Karina's got a partner with no strong fan base or prior dancing experience, and that guy can DANCE. He's got my vote(s).

And poor Tony Dovolani...he always gets the sucky partners and can't win.
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

dancingvic
5. RE: judging fairness
Nov 19 2011, 5:11 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2011, 5:11 PM EST
Thanks for your agreement with me on that, JR does need our votes. And poor Tony does need a break I agree. Guess we will see what happens soon. 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)