Discussion: MaksReported This is a featured thread

Showing 10 posts

trudiamond
Maks
Oct 27 2011, 7:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2011, 7:17 AM EDT
Thanks Maks for standing up for not just your partner but everyone that has been used and made fun of just to get people to watch the show. I hardly ever watch the show live. I dvr it and fast forward through all the stupid remark the judges have to make. And yes if it wasn't for you and how sweet you seem to be I doubt that I would watch the show. As for Derek, please don't act like you've pretty been handed everything to you. Like we all didn't know you would obviously win with a pussycat and a dancing legend!!! Get serious! Pretty sure this is the last season for me.
9  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    

CarsonDL
1. RE: Maks
Oct 28 2011, 3:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2011, 3:34 PM EDT
Maks and Mark should be suspended for a season or two. Please tell me of another competition in which you can do what the judges tell you not to and not be kicked out. They are clearly only in it for themselves and do not care if their pardners get poor scores as long as they can make themselves look good for the crowd. They say that Derek wins because he gets the best pardners. So how do they explain this year? I'm sure no one would have called Ricki Lake an ideal pardner but Derek and her have been at the top the whole time. Now, as far as the judges are concerned, they should all be replaced. Especially that no-nothing Bruno. What gave them the qualifications to be judges anyway? Bring in some real judges!!! But they won't because the producers don't care if they are making a mockery of the entire dancing competition as long as they make the money. 4  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

nea3
2. RE: Maks
Oct 31 2011, 5:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 31 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
It is time for maks to go. He is rude and arrogant, and his attitude will always be in the way of being a true winner. 9  out of 24 found this valuable. Do you?    

bowlady
3. RE: Maks
Oct 31 2011, 5:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 31 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
"It is time for maks to go. He is rude and arrogant, and his attitude will always be in the way of being a true winner. "
I feel sorry for his partner Hope. She tries so hard, and he is so childish and mean.
7  out of 22 found this valuable. Do you?    

nea3
4. RE: Maks
Oct 31 2011, 5:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 31 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
Agree...Hope should certainly consider pressing charges for the physical abuse he displayed tonight! He is just despicable - please make him go away and never be invited back!!! 13  out of 24 found this valuable. Do you?    

karenkaye
5. RE: Maks
Nov 1 2011, 9:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 1 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Maks was abusive and no one stood up to tell hem to stop. They rpobably edited out the even more abusive stuff. If I were Hope I would talk to him privately and expect a public apology. Max has been hostile to Hope for weeks. She needs to call a stop to it and demand new behavior. If unable to get proper respect she should leave the program oout of protest...a place of strength (as opposed to quitting from weakness).

Come-on people, we all know Maks is out of line in his treatment of Hope!
7  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    

judij
6. RE: Maks
Nov 1 2011, 3:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 1 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Maks and Mark should be suspended for a season or two. Please tell me of another competition in which you can do what the judges tell you not to and not be kicked out. They are clearly only in it for themselves and do not care if their pardners get poor scores as long as they can make themselves look good for the crowd. They say that Derek wins because he gets the best pardners. So how do they explain this year? I'm sure no one would have called Ricki Lake an ideal pardner but Derek and her have been at the top the whole time. Now, as far as the judges are concerned, they should all be replaced. Especially that no-nothing Bruno. What gave them the qualifications to be judges anyway? Bring in some real judges!!! But they won't because the producers don't care if they are making a mockery of the entire dancing competition as long as they make the money.

My response: What other competitions? Are you qualified to be a judge? This is a tv show. Come on.
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

judij
7. RE: Maks
Nov 1 2011, 3:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 1 2011, 3:25 PM EDT
"Maks was abusive and no one stood up to tell hem to stop. They rpobably edited out the even more abusive stuff. If I were Hope I would talk to him privately and expect a public apology. Max has been hostile to Hope for weeks. She needs to call a stop to it and demand new behavior. If unable to get proper respect she should leave the program oout of protest...a place of strength (as opposed to quitting from weakness).

Come-on people, we all know Maks is out of line in his treatment of Hope!"
He shoved her shoulder. That is pretty serious. You can be arrested for that. Where have you been?
4  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

judij
8. RE: Maks
Nov 1 2011, 3:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 1 2011, 3:48 PM EDT
"Thanks Maks for standing up for not just your partner but everyone that has been used and made fun of just to get people to watch the show. I hardly ever watch the show live. I dvr it and fast forward through all the stupid remark the judges have to make. And yes if it wasn't for you and how sweet you seem to be I doubt that I would watch the show. As for Derek, please don't act like you've pretty been handed everything to you. Like we all didn't know you would obviously win with a pussycat and a dancing legend!!! Get serious! Pretty sure this is the last season for me.
"
Wow! Really? I would like to point out that Derek is the one that stepped up when Maks shoved his partner and stomped out of the room. Also, I don't watch the show to see people get criticized. Probably should be your last season. Footnote: Maks appears to be jealous of Derek and he doesn't seem to be as supportive with the rest of the group as everyone else is. Oh yeah, I forgot...."It's his show."
3  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

BudFloor
9. RE: Maks, judges & Derek Brooke too!
Nov 1 2011, 6:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 1 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Maks is not a teacher, not because he does not want to be a teacher, he simply does not know how! So he demands & bullies & turns the show into less than it could be! The good thing about Maks is he stands up to the judges who are worse bullies! These incompetents that have the privilege of judging are constantly spouting negatives, put down & insults for no reason other than building their own egos! If these judges own the show- at least train them to do positive reinforcement so they can actually contribute to the show! They deserve respect as people;definitely not as judges! Derek may not know how to stand next to a woman? But, he is the best choreographer on the show! If Hope had Derek, she would be in the top three! Did you see how well she did when she got a chance to dance with some one who could work with her? Tonight, November 1, Brooke finally wore something that was not too small and really bad for her! What she wore actually looked good for the first time all season! Brooke has too many really nice assets to look bad! Look in the mirror, bring something from home, do not trust wardrobe- You should never look bad! 6  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)