Discussion: ChazReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post

Scarletocara
Chaz
Oct 25 2011, 11:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2011, 11:40 PM EDT
If Chaz can't stand the heat it his/her own fault. I felt female hormones taking over in his/her last expression for the judges discribtion of his/her dance. It is very strange to phatom that Chaz has not appeared to loose an ounce during the dance competition... Most dancers whether male or female always lose weight during this grueling excercise but all Chaz does is complain that everyone is bias because he is transgender or what ever... To me this shows an extreme weakness is his/her agenda or trying to protray what he/she is trying to accomplish... Chaz...You reallly need to go to a coulselor. You have high exteme problems. You do NOT have what it takes to be a true MAN. You are a women in sheeps clothing. You are physo. You need help. I love Carson!! He is what is what he is!!! He is very real & you are NOT! You are just a fat man/women making excuses for what you think is right. Carson is a great guy that has acknowleged that he has stronge feelings towards men. He didn't have a boob job or any other altercathions. I love Carson because he is the real deal. You need some serious help. I feel very sorry for you & hope that you can come to terms with what is going on in you genetial area. I am so glad that you are not going forward with DWTS. You are FAT!!!!!! Why do you think you need to be fat to look like a man? I'm not fat! I used to be a woman... I love being a guy now but would never be a FAT ASS like you!!! 5  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)