Showing 2 posts

fowlerc1
DWTS comments
Oct 25 2011, 5:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2011, 5:59 PM EDT
I have watched this show since it first began from the 1st season and have never been so dissapointed with the actions of some so many on this show. I have to say that Max may have not been right by arguing with Len Mondy night, but Max always comes back the next night and apologizes or explains hisself, then for Carrie Ann to say "I won't let you disrespect him, talking about Len, but it is ok if Bruno totally slammed Chaz and called him names like penguin and large in so many words more than once. The dancers deserve the same respect as the everyone else.
Stop being mean about it, judge their dance give them constructive criticism, but don't be hurtful!!!!!!!!!!! He did the best he could and I am proud of him and all the celebrities for what they have to do to be on this show. I believed Bruno also should of apologized, but I guess that isn't going to happen!
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

DWTS-Notafan
1. RE: DWTS comments
Nov 3 2014, 8:44 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2014, 8:44 PM EST
This has been a very disappointing season. I've been watching DWTS since the first season and I am wondering where the dancing has gone. It's more acting and role playing than dancing. Not good at all and this season is very boring. The "stars" are now acting more than dancing. Let's get back to dancing and less theatrics! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?