Discussion: Chaz BonoReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 28 of 28  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
pixmixuneek
pixmixuneek
20. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 19 2011, 2:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
Keep up with improving Chaz!! watching him enjoy the opportunity to dance on this show ,shows his tenacity talent for hard work! go Chaz 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

msiwek456
21. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 19 2011, 4:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
"First off all HE is working HIS knee off! Carson is cute and admirable....still no coordination or rythym!!! Before you start gender bashing...get your definitions intact!!!!!
"
Its a show and I am entitled to my opinions.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
22. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 20 2011, 8:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2011, 8:17 AM EDT
"Its a show and I am entitled to my opinions. "
Yes, you are entitled to your opinions. And the rest of us are entitled to point out that your sole purpose for starting this thread was to bash one of the contestants while telling us how angry you were because the contestant that you are bashing was not eliminated right away.
There doesn't seem to be an age requirement to participate here, but you give the impression that you're much too immature to engage in an adult conversation that involves human sexuality.
Yes, you are entitled to post your hateful tirades against the show's contestants --- and we're entitled to flatly reject your homophobic ignorance.
2  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

usetowatch
23. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 20 2011, 2:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
it's simple, bearded ladies belong in the carnival, not on dwts, she, not he, we need a wardrobe malfunction with this one so you can all quit calling her him. Hormones and breast removal doesn't make you a man, and it doesn't help you dance either, obviously 5  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

msiwek456
24. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 21 2011, 10:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2011, 10:31 AM EDT
"it's simple, bearded ladies belong in the carnival, not on dwts, she, not he, we need a wardrobe malfunction with this one so you can all quit calling her him. Hormones and breast removal doesn't make you a man, and it doesn't help you dance either, obviously"
Mostly everyone that had answered my thread are so out to lunch. I don't understand that they don't understand that this is a dance competition. I am not homephobic, I am just into good dancing. Yes, Chaz is improving but he is still far away from being a good dancer. Maybe he should take some aerobic classes instead.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

msiwek456
25. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 21 2011, 10:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
"Yes, you are entitled to your opinions. And the rest of us are entitled to point out that your sole purpose for starting this thread was to bash one of the contestants while telling us how angry you were because the contestant that you are bashing was not eliminated right away.
There doesn't seem to be an age requirement to participate here, but you give the impression that you're much too immature to engage in an adult conversation that involves human sexuality.
Yes, you are entitled to post your hateful tirades against the show's contestants --- and we're entitled to flatly reject your homophobic ignorance."
this is not true. I am not bashing Chaz, I am into good dancing and this is a competition. Human sexuality? Where are you coming from. Homophobic ignorance. You are way out of line. This is a dance competition. How many times do I have to repeat myself. Yes, Chaz is getting better and it has nothing to do with his gender. Get it. This is a dance competition. Is anyone home>
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
26. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 21 2011, 9:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2011, 9:13 PM EDT
"this is not true. I am not bashing Chaz, I am into good dancing and this is a competition. Human sexuality? Where are you coming from. Homophobic ignorance. You are way out of line. This is a dance competition. How many times do I have to repeat myself. Yes, Chaz is getting better and it has nothing to do with his gender. Get it. This is a dance competition. Is anyone home>"
Here are your words from the post you started this thread with: Oct 7 2011, 8:49 AM EDT
I watched the last show and I am so angry with the outcome. Chaz Bono should have been elminiated. He got back on because of voters that called in and not the judges. She/he can't dance and each week that I watched him/her dance, she/he doesn't want to be there. Why would America vote for someone who has the lowest scores every week? Is it because he is a tranvestite, he's a child of Cher, I feel sorry for him? This is not what the show is about. Its about a dance competition and I hope by next week's show that Chaz is off the show.

Please notice your repeated references to Chaz Bono as "she/he" and "him/her" . THAT'S a manifestation of your homophobic ignorance. Get it !??
You bashed Chaz because he "has the lowest scores every week" -- but the reality is that Chaz has NOT scored the lowest every week since the competition began.. Yes, it's a dance competition, but DWTS is unique in that other factors are applied to determine the combined scores of the competitors -- the contestants are judged by both judges' scores AND viewers' votes -- and you knew that, but decided to whine about it anyway.
You bashed Chaz again by claiming that "he doesn't want to be there" -- but you have NO IDEA what is in his mind OR where he wants to be. Get it !??
You open a thread with a post that's pure, unadulterated Bono-bashing -- and 25 posts later you completely deny bashing Chaz Bono.
LMFAO !!
2  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

mary2rose
27. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 25 2011, 8:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2011, 8:56 PM EDT
the transgender activist said he had come on the program "to show America a different kind of man."
It was painful to watch Chaz go through the unnecessary, rude comments by the judges. It was obvious, at least to me, that he was not a dancer. It was not about gender, weight, who his parents are, and should not be; but it seemed, to me, that those reasons may account for him being on the show as long as he was. He did try his best but that is not what is being judged. I give him an applause for his courage to face another week of hard attempts at improving his technique. Some improvement was seen. And really, did his purpose for doing DWTS match up with the programs purpose. I think not.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)