Discussion: Chaz BonoReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 28  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next

msiwek456
Chaz Bono
Oct 7 2011, 3:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2011, 3:49 AM EDT
I watched the last show and I am so angry with the outcome. Chaz Bono should have been elminiated. He got back on because of voters that called in and not the judges. She/he can't dance and each week that I watched him/her dance, she/he doesn't want to be there. Why would America vote for someone who has the lowest scores every week? Is it because he is a tranvestite, he's a child of Cher, I feel sorry for him? This is not what the show is about. Its about a dance competition and I hope by next week's show that Chaz is off the show. 26  out of 34 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 10 2011, 8:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2011, 8:16 AM EDT
Chaz Bono is still on the show for the very same reason that they kept Bristol Palin on there for so long, even though she couldn't dance, either.

I hope Chaz Bono stays on there for several more weeks -- just to infuriate the homophobes !!!
7  out of 20 found this valuable. Do you?    

msiwek456
2. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 10 2011, 3:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2011, 3:25 PM EDT
Its so hard watching Dancing with the Stars this week and see Chaz Bono still on I also was so sick of seeing Palin's daughter on the show also. I wish the Producer would do something about this because the show is losing a lot of viewers 12  out of 16 found this valuable. Do you?    
kc1850
kc1850
3. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 11 2011, 8:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2011, 8:27 AM EDT
Get a life 4  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    
kc1850
kc1850
4. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 11 2011, 8:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2011, 8:36 AM EDT
Get a life! 3  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    
pixmixuneek
pixmixuneek
5. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 11 2011, 2:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
I really see Chaz has a chance, hes enjoying himself dancing and making a concerted effort. Why must everyone constantly put others down?? Hes not affecting you in any way,How would you feel if you were in his shoes?? hes getting the life he wants, leave him alone, let him try , he does have talent not because his parents were show biz talent ,hes grown into his own , Chaz is making a real effort let him do it !!! Seems everyone has a problem with someone being happy about his or her life, especially when the person has gone through the transformation themselves , you havent so how would you fathom what its like? 5  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    

msiwek456
6. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 11 2011, 5:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
"I really see Chaz has a chance, hes enjoying himself dancing and making a concerted effort. Why must everyone constantly put others down?? Hes not affecting you in any way,How would you feel if you were in his shoes?? hes getting the life he wants, leave him alone, let him try , he does have talent not because his parents were show biz talent ,hes grown into his own , Chaz is making a real effort let him do it !!! Seems everyone has a problem with someone being happy about his or her life, especially when the person has gone through the transformation themselves , you havent so how would you fathom what its like?"
This is not about his choices in life, this is a dance competition. We all have had out struggles. In watching the show tonight, I am glad that Chaz is coming back for the next show. I can make hasty remarks. Sorry if I offended you.
5  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
pixmixuneek
pixmixuneek
7. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 12 2011, 6:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 6:13 AM EDT
You need to reread your earlier comment,exactly my point, yes it is a choice, Chaz Bono Is and has made a choice to be out there , he qualified to be on this show, hes dancing on this show and shows promising talent, and making a concerted effort to do it ,is having fun and enjoyment too!! no offense taken, its a matter of
perspective , the focus is on the talent shown and Chaz enjoying the experience, Chaz certainly has the support of his family 100%!! Im sure if Sonny Bono were alive today he would be extremely proud as Cher and the rest of his family have shown their approval being present and really applauding his efforts!!
3  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

mary2rose
8. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 12 2011, 10:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
The show does not evaulate effort, personnel enjoyment, family support, or approval of others even though these are important to oneself. It is about dancing. I love to sing, I put forth effort in this area such as community choir, etc, I personally enjoy it, my family supported me by attending my events, and all of the above; but, that in no way makes me a talented singer. Several others are much better than I, and I am aware enough to know my limits in this area. Come on, get real, Chaz is a good person who can not dance worth a darn, At least, not as well as the other competitors. DANCE, DANCE is the key word. 6  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

msiwek456
9. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 12 2011, 10:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
I totally agree with you. It's about dance and talent and struggles and competition. Chaz cannot dance and u give his partner a lot if credit but he is not worthy of her skill and expertise. It's a wasted effort but hopefully viewers will see this and vote for the real talent 7  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

msiwek456
10. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 12 2011, 10:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 10:47 AM EDT
I have a life and I love dancing with the stars. Take your own inventory and get off this site 2  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
pixmixuneek
pixmixuneek
11. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 12 2011, 12:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 12:14 PM EDT
I gather you arent dancer, however,I have been a dancer since age 3 and many years taught via mentor who danced with the best, fred astaire, ginger rogers,gene kelly, the rockettes and so many more with different styles, I dont think its a wasted effort to see anyone who can be on this show and not give a concerted effort to try, as well as have fun and enjoys the challenge! Bravo to Chaz for that effort!! Thats why practice is so important.The other performers seem to be having a good time too!! 3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
pixmixuneek
pixmixuneek
12. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 12 2011, 12:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
dont discount yourself, you can sing, maybe not hit the extra high notes, your singing is important to you and you have shown much effort and getting up in front of an audience to perform, that is STILL TALENT!! Bravo pat yourself on the back mary2rose!! be creative ya never know!!
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
pixmixuneek
pixmixuneek
13. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 12 2011, 12:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
I was merely pointing out Chaz Bono has made the effort and has family support, that yes is for ones self and that is important to him to encourage his dancing,and improve, hence the effort shows to what the judges want to see, improvement, performing the dance,style, alluring, smiles etc, 2  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

TNxo
14. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 17 2011, 11:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 17 2011, 11:23 AM EDT
On http://kyoo.com/dancing-with-the-stars I keep saying people tweet about how they should vote for Chaz to stop bullying. While I would love for bullying to stop, I don't think it is fair to make it about that. Whether Chaz can dance or not should be the only thing people are voting on. Thats what I will be looking for tonight! 3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
pixmixuneek
pixmixuneek
15. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 17 2011, 2:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 17 2011, 2:38 PM EDT
great idea !! stop the bullying ,I hope all the dancers will do as well as they can dancing!!
Good Luck all!!
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

mary2rose
16. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 18 2011, 3:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2011, 3:58 AM EDT
Chaz made improvement in his dancing but the judges clearly did not put him on the scale. I agree with the judges. Chaz seemed more relaxed and seems to be getting comfortable with dancing with a larger body. Nice energy. Having seen him improve is encouraging but his is still not up to par with the others, who are improving also...which still means that he is the one that should be eliminated but like he said, he is hoping his fans will vote for him and pull him through like they have in the past...which only supports my point of view.
3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
kc1850
kc1850
17. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 18 2011, 4:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2011, 4:16 AM EDT
I see you can't take it when a comment is directed at you without being rude. By the way I have as much right as you to comment and be on this site so give it up. 0  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

hoofer7189
18. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 19 2011, 10:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
"I watched the last show and I am so angry with the outcome. Chaz Bono should have been elminiated. He got back on because of voters that called in and not the judges. She/he can't dance and each week that I watched him/her dance, she/he doesn't want to be there. Why would America vote for someone who has the lowest scores every week? Is it because he is a tranvestite, he's a child of Cher, I feel sorry for him? This is not what the show is about. Its about a dance competition and I hope by next week's show that Chaz is off the show."
First off all HE is working HIS knee off! Carson is cute and admirable....still no coordination or rythym!!! Before you start gender bashing...get your definitions intact!!!!!
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
19. RE: Chaz Bono
Oct 19 2011, 1:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
"I watched the last show and I am so angry with the outcome. Chaz Bono should have been elminiated. He got back on because of voters that called in and not the judges. She/he can't dance and each week that I watched him/her dance, she/he doesn't want to be there. Why would America vote for someone who has the lowest scores every week? Is it because he is a tranvestite, he's a child of Cher, I feel sorry for him? This is not what the show is about. Its about a dance competition and I hope by next week's show that Chaz is off the show."
Wow !! You must be REALLY angry by now -- all that whining you did about Chaz Bono started on Oct. 7th, and here it is the 19th, and Chaz Bono is still there, and HE has been improving with each and every week !!

YOU, on the other hand, have shown no improvement at all -- still the same bigotry and what appears to be terminal homophobia,as well -- even after sveral weeks' audiences have voiced their approval of Chaz's performance AND his courage to stick with the program despite his setback with his injured knee.

It's telling, to be sure, that this is the ONLY thread this season that was intended to be nothing more than a Bono-bashing from the very first sentence.

It's true that Chaz Bono is not and may never be a great dancer, but he 's being the best he can be.

YOU could learn a lot from Chaz Bono !!
7  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)