Discussion: DWTS is now a political arenaReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

mary2rose
DWTS is now a political arena
Oct 5 2011, 2:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
I am for Chaz Bono doing whatever he wants but honestly, the guy has no dancing skills that would qualify him to continue. I was so disappointed when two much better dancers were sent home. Life is not fair but whoever voted for him did not do so because of the way he performed. The show will lose viewers and the true heart of this show will be gone. Too bad...soooooo sad. 16  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

Stephee27
1. RE: DWTS is now a political arena
Oct 12 2011, 6:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 6:32 AM EDT
I completely agree Chaz is not on DWTS for the right reason anymore...I think he is not a good dancer and it is obvious that he is getting charity votes from the viewers and even the judges...I will probably not watch the show anymore for these very reasons....enough is enough!!!! 11  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

Keystoner
2. RE: DWTS is now a political arena
Oct 19 2011, 7:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 7:42 AM EDT
Have been a Dancing with the Stars fan for a long time but this season is really incredible. Chynna Phillips eliminated and Chaz bono moving on yet another week. He has no dancing skills and should have been elimnated the first week. Lets get back to dancing like last year when Kym and Hines Ward won. In my opinion the Judges scores should count for more than the fan vote. For me it shouldnt be the fans that decide who is gonna win and who isnt. Make the Judges vote count for more in who is the final winner. thanks 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Stephee27
3. RE: DWTS is now a political arena
Oct 19 2011, 8:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Well again last nights elimination was terribly disappointing...I have to agree that the Judges votes should hold more wait than the viewers, but I also think that the Judges tend to coddle Chaz way too much. They have never in all the seasons that I have been watching since the very first show given so much undeserving attention and high scoring....really disappointed!!!!!!!! Chaz needs to go and its not because of his lifestyle it's because he can't dance!!!!! 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

usetowatch
4. RE: DWTS is now a political arena
Oct 19 2011, 8:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 9:09 AM EDT
First of all, you call her HE, she had her breasts removed and takes male hormones. If she had a wardrobe malfunction, (pants slipping) all could see she is really a girl and she belongs in a carnival(bearded lady) not on television, all the freaks in Hollywood are voting for this freak and have ruined it for the normal people 2  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

usetowatch
5. RE: DWTS is now a political arena
Oct 19 2011, 9:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 9:11 AM EDT
remember the bearded lady at the sideshow, that's where she belongs 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

mary2rose
6. RE: DWTS is now a political arena
Oct 23 2011, 11:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 23 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
"First of all, you call her HE, she had her breasts removed and takes male hormones. If she had a wardrobe malfunction, (pants slipping) all could see she is really a girl and she belongs in a carnival(bearded lady) not on television, all the freaks in Hollywood are voting for this freak and have ruined it for the normal people"
I believe that Chaz Bono is as valuable a person as you are, and because of that I will call him by what he chooses to be called, regardless of what physical features are present or not present any longer. That is exactly why I felt that this is a political arena for activist and that is not what DWTS is about. I will refer to Chaz as a seemingly wonderful human being but as far as this contest is concerned, he does not get the scores except from other activist and supporters like him, who I feel are voting for the "cause" and not the dancing. That is why the purpose of this show this year is off. My opinion only.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?