Discussion: I just have to say:Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post
JustMyOpinionYeah
JustMyOpinionYeah
I just have to say:
Oct 4 2011, 12:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
The show is entirely too long. We can do without the practice scenes. We can also do without Brooke Burke who asks the same questions over and over again. One host is enough. This show has lost a lot of viewers for the reasons I stated as well as the lack of real stars. All you have lately is has been dancers or never was. Seriously, what has Chaz Bono done besides being Cher's offspring and being transgender? They are having people just for shock appeal rather than being actual stars. If no real stars want to be on the show, then either change the name from Dancing with the Stars to Dancing with the Oddities. Enough is enough, the show has run it's course, let it fade into television history with some grace. 7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)