Discussion: why do you make so difficult to vote?Reported This is a featured thread This thread was locked for the following reason: (none given).

Showing 7 posts

SaraDuran
why do you make so difficult to vote?
Oct 4 2011, 12:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2011, 12:11 AM EDT
I would like to cast my votes and so far it has been impposible, why do you make it
so difficult?
9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: why do you make so difficult to vote?
Oct 10 2011, 9:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2011, 9:49 AM EDT
Don't expect an answer. There's nobody home. The Dancers' score cards are weeks behind, the site is PAINFULLY slow, and the guy that's supposed to be running the place is still using the avatar of a loser from last year. I don't see hardly any of the peeps from last year -- and it's no wonder the place looks like a graveyard -- The only 2 new threads I saw were both bashing Chaz Bono. Difficult to vote !?? That's not the worst of it. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: why do you make so difficult to vote?
Oct 10 2011, 12:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
SlikLzrd, it's 1 week behind. I had log off halfway through last week's show. And your negative comments are not necessary.

Sara, this is just a fansite, we don't allow the actual voting for the show. You will have to log onto abc.com and click Dancing with the Stars.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
3. RE: why do you make so difficult to vote?
Oct 10 2011, 1:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2011, 1:44 PM EDT
When you deliver positive results, you may find positive posts. You didn't expect positive comments on THIS mess, did you !???
And what do you mean it's ONLY a week behind !??? A week behind is too much !!

By-the-way : Bristol Palin is gone -- this is a whole new year. Time to get rid of that disgusting avatar !!
BrandonE
BrandonE
4. RE: why do you make so difficult to vote?
Oct 10 2011, 4:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
It's not Bristol Palin, it's Lance Bass & Lacey Schwimmer.

And if you don't like it here, you can leave, no one's stopping you. I don't know where the other moderators are, so you can't blame me for that.
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
5. RE: why do you make so difficult to vote?
Oct 11 2011, 5:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2011, 5:19 AM EDT
Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer!??
Lance Bass isn't even on the show any more, and will most likely never be back again. And he wasn't very good when he was here. He certainly wasn't avatar material.
Lacey Scwimmer danced with Kyle Massey last year, so that avatar is WAY behind, especially when we note that Lacey is dancing with Chaz Bono THIS year -- Time to update with a new picture that shows both Lacey and Chaz , don't you think !!???
I have over 12 years on different types of message boards,and I never have seen or heard of a Moderator telling a poster (customer) that they should leave the site.
I don't believe that you are qualified to be a moderator here or any place else.
Your attitude shows that you have no understanding of the duties of a Moderator, and it appears that you lack the ability to understand that your role is to SERVE those who come here -- by keeping the site up-to-date and current.
This thread is a perfect example of your lack of Moderator skills and/or the willingness to serve the DWTS fans.--- You didn't even respond to the thread's originator directly -- you carelessly lumped SaraDuran and me into the same response !!
I suggest that you drop your teeny-bopper mentality and the tough-guy attitude -- and actually SERVE the people that come here.
Thank you.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
6. RE: why do you make so difficult to vote?
Oct 11 2011, 2:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2011, 2:29 PM EDT
I wasn't forcing you to leave, I'm letting you know that's an option for anyone.

Let's end this thread here.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)