Discussion: Im finished with this show!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

brenfan
Im finished with this show!!
May 25 2011, 4:25 AM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2011, 4:25 AM EDT
Are you kidding me? Kirstie goes further than Chelsea? She stayed longer than a lot of people that were sent home. and yes, I voted.. but when the judges votes count just as much as the public , and they are giviing 9's and 10's when they should be judging the dance. fairly...then it keeps her there. This show has lost its credibility!! Chelsea's dances were more difficult and she is so much better than Kirstie. If I were Kirstie I would be embarrassed and think its a sympathy vote!! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Im finished with this show!!
May 25 2011, 11:54 AM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
I completely agree 100%. Chelsea out-danced both of them, and she gets 3rd place. Not fair at all. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
2. RE: Im finished with this show!!
May 31 2011, 7:15 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 7:15 AM EDT
Come on, since when has advancing on DWTS been about who is the best dancer? Anybody remember Bristol bouncing Brandi? Was that fair? Eh, no. Chelsea WAS the best dancer but time and again we've seen this happen. It is still just a popularity contest, so enjoy it for what it is worth and try not to take it so seriously. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

bah1214
3. RE: Im finished with this show!!
Jun 5 2011, 8:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 5 2011, 8:56 AM EDT
I personally thought it would come down to Hines and Chelsea. Someone please explain to me how Kirstie even made it to the finals let alone to the final two. In all honesty, Ralph should have been in the finals. This is at least twice now, that I can think of, that I really felt ABC influenced who was either going to win or at least be the final ones standing. Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
4. RE: Im finished with this show!!
Jun 6 2011, 9:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 6 2011, 9:56 AM EDT
We're ALL finished with "this show" -- since it was the last show of the season -- anyways:
Kirstie stayed so long because she got the most fan votes -- EXACTLY why the even LESS-talented Bristol Palin made it all the way to 3rd place last season, despite the FACT that she was told by ALL THREE JUDGES that she "looked detached" during her lackluster performances.
Kirstie, at 60 years of age, demonstrated a total commitment that was completely absent from the performances of Bristol Palin, who is just ONE THIRD the age of Palin.
You may have noticed that the 60-year-old Kirstie had a plenty of time to lose her youthful figure -- and it was painfully obvious that Bristol Palin didn't have one to begin with !!
Of COURSE the show has NO credibility -- it was lost when they put EXXON embezzler Tom DeLay on the show -- and sent packing with the appearance of the talentless Bristol Palin and her wolf-shooting, quitter/loser/crackpot mother, who seems to think that she's a grizzly bear !!

So, if it's credibility you want, try Bill Moyers on PBS.

Turn OFF the Fox network -- It's BAD NEWS for America !!
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)