Discussion: Mark BallasReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

CanIdoit4u
Mark Ballas
May 24 2011, 2:19 PM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
Is there ANY gay man in the world, whose Gaydar does not go off, when Mark Ballas dances? The dude just needs to come out of the closet, and quit trying to hide behind every woman he dances with. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

artiem
1. RE: Mark Ballas
May 25 2011, 5:31 AM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2011, 5:33 AM EDT
Yoou may be right! Only a ***** queen would give the dirty look he flashed at Chelsea when she was applauding Kirstie. It was sheer nastiness, sort of a "stop it, *****!" He was pure venom, but the camera caught it!. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
2. RE: Mark Ballas.
May 31 2011, 7:34 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 7:34 AM EDT
Mark needs to check his big fat ego at the door. The guy is a talented choreographer but he is about as charming as a cobra. He drove me nuts all season the way he showed off and Chelsea even called him on it after his little temper tantrum when he didn't like what the judges said. Mark-it was supposed to be about Chelsea, not you. Gay or straight, I could not care less, Mark just isn't a nice guy. I caught that nasty look too, what a poor sport! Is it possible he might have lost votes for Chelsea simply because people didn't like HIM? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)