Discussion: Who...will...win...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
BrandonE
BrandonE
Who...will...win...
May 24 2011, 1:10 PM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
I have to say, Chelsea out-danced Hines and Kirstie last night, I don't know how their scores are so close to hers.

Hines can move his feet really well, but he doesn't look like a dancer when his arm is just doing nothing and he's also got that same look on his face every time.

Kirstie, though a good dancer for being more than twice as old as others, she is not the best dancer. At all. I think she's funny, she's just good (not great), but is certainly not the best.

That's why I used my votes for Chelsea & Mark. I hope she wins, but with the judges favoring Hines, he will probably win.
Do you find this valuable?    

brenfan
1. RE: Who...will...win...
May 25 2011, 5:02 AM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2011, 5:02 AM EDT
Kirstie being in final 3 is ridiculous!! not fun to watch when you feel like judges are leaving her in it.. because of age!! She is good for her age.. but she should have gone home long time ago!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)