Discussion: liked the shows and instant dancesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post

saralovesmaksim!!
liked the shows and instant dances
May 9 2011, 5:28 PM EDT | Post edited: May 9 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
I liked Dancing With The Stars and the instant dances. I thought Hines, Chelsea, Ralph, and Romeo all did a good job. But congrats to Kirstie for scoring her first 10 for the Argentine Tango!!! She was great!! I thought Kirstie's instant dance salsa was good. Again, she may not be the youngest contestant this season, but Kirstie danced the salsa the best way she could. I could tell Ralph was in pain from his injury. Despite Ralph's injury, he went ahead and danced instead of giving in to his pain. Ralph kept a good attitiude and didn't give in to the pain that he has from his injury.

I've voted for Kirstie since week 1. I just hope she makes it to the finals and wins.
Do you find this valuable?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)