Discussion: wonderful performances tonightReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
wonderful performances tonight
Apr 25 2011, 4:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 25 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
I thought tonight's performances were wonderful. I was so happy when Kirstie got 2 nines!!! It seems like after a few tough weeks that Kirstie went through she's back on her way to the top. I hope she can or will make it to the finals. As for Brooke Burke, she is a good dancer but doesn't do very well talking to the stars and dancers. Brooke always repeats herself and always dresses way to sexy for a TV show like Dancing With The Stars. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

artsandcrafts61
1. RE: wonderful performances tonight
Apr 25 2011, 7:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 25 2011, 7:18 PM EDT
"I thought tonight's performances were wonderful. I was so happy when Kirstie got 2 nines!!! It seems like after a few tough weeks that Kirstie went through she's back on her way to the top. I hope she can or will make it to the finals. As for Brooke Burke, she is a good dancer but doesn't do very well talking to the stars and dancers. Brooke always repeats herself and always dresses way to sexy for a TV show like Dancing With The Stars. "
I'm rooting for Kirstie, too! I can't stand Brooke Burke, she has no personality, no warmth. She's monotone, wooden and boring. I didn't like Samantha Harris either. Again, no personality, etc. I'd love to see Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight to join Tom. She's loaded with personality, very warm and just so nice. Or Leeza Gibbons if they couldn't get Mary Hart. Both are very seasoned interviewers and would be great co-hosting on DWTS.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?