Discussion: Cohost for Tom--how about Betty WhiteReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Sassybeeitch
Cohost for Tom--how about Betty White
Mar 28 2011, 10:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 28 2011, 10:39 PM EDT
I say we start a petition to get Betty White on as cohost for Tom and get rid of Brooke. She has zero personality and repeats the same stupid questions over and over. Seriously, asking them if they would have liked to seen better scores? Of course they would! I would love to see Betty White on the show as cohost to play off of Tom's wit. Can you imagine the comments she would have and the personality she could add?! 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: Cohost for Tom--how about Betty White
Mar 31 2011, 8:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2011, 8:47 AM EDT
that would be an interesting co-host, but could she go through the rigors the show seems to demand? I must give some credit to Brooke as if you watch when they are goling to break or to different segments her and Tom seem to have to do a lot of running around the set. One trhing always shines through though, Tom is the best host bar none on TV! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
2. RE: Cohost for Tom--how about Betty White
Apr 2 2011, 12:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
I think Betty White as co-host on DWTS is a terrible idea !!

BETTY WHITE FOR PRESIDENT !!!
Do you find this valuable?    

bah1214
3. RE: Cohost for Tom--how about Betty White
Apr 5 2011, 8:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2011, 8:58 AM EDT
I think they need to seriously think about replacing Brooke as co-host. She wears the ugliest dresses and asks the same stupid questions. They could have a computer stand back there and do the same job. Tom is a very good host. He keeps the show moving and isn't afraid to throw a jab or two at the judges. Maybe they should look at someone who has already been on the show as a co-host, not necessarily a woman. What or who do you think? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?