Discussion: dwtsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
SusanCerda
SusanCerda
dwts
Mar 28 2011, 1:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 28 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
WELL SO FAR THE DANCERS ARE GETTING FAMILIAR WITH THEIR PARTNERS AND THEIR ROUTINES.. BUT SOFAR I LIKE KIRSTIE AND RALPH MACCHIO AND THE BOXER ARE THE BEST ONES YET.. BUT IT,S EARLY... SO WE,LL SEE. Do you find this valuable?    

bah1214
1. RE: dwts
Mar 29 2011, 10:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2011, 10:13 AM EDT
I think Ralph & Kirstie have both been pleasant surprises. I thought the judges were being a little harsh last night, it is only the second week. They brought up some of Ralph's technique, especially his hands and I was thinking to myself, if he had the correct technique and new what exactly he was doing in the second week then he should be teaching Karina. Do you find this valuable?    
SusanCerda
SusanCerda
2. RE: dwts
Mar 29 2011, 1:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2011, 1:03 PM EDT
"I think Ralph & Kirstie have both been pleasant surprises. I thought the judges were being a little harsh last night, it is only the second week. They brought up some of Ralph's technique, especially his hands and I was thinking to myself, if he had the correct technique and new what exactly he was doing in the second week then he should be teaching Karina. "
I TOTALY AGREE.. AND I THINK THEY PRAISED MISS WENDY... I THINK THEY HAVE THEIR FAVORITES... DON,T YOU AGREE???
Do you find this valuable?    

bah1214
3. RE: dwts
Mar 30 2011, 8:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2011, 8:26 AM EDT
It seems like each season the judges pick their favorite couple from the start. They don't always win, but you can tell who they are. The judges also seem to have favorite or not so favorite pro dancers as well. Do you find this valuable?    
SusanCerda
SusanCerda
4. RE: dwts
Mar 30 2011, 12:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
"It seems like each season the judges pick their favorite couple from the start. They don't always win, but you can tell who they are. The judges also seem to have favorite or not so favorite pro dancers as well."
I WAS REALLY SURPRISED THAT WENDY WASN,T SENT HOME BUT, SHE COULD BE NEXT.. WHAT,S THIS THING SHE KEEPS PUSHING HER BOOBS LIKE MAYBE THEIR TOO HEAVY....OR SHE JUST SHOWING OFF...
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)