Discussion: Who do you think will last?!?!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

spittledude
Who do you think will last?!?!
Mar 27 2011, 9:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 27 2011, 9:32 AM EDT
Who do you think will last this season? Comment!!!

I personally think Romeo and Chelsie are going to make it pretty far, same with Karina's partner, the Karate Kid guy (Ralph?). Chelsea Kane and Mark might make it pretty far, too. Your thoughts?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: Who do you think will last?!?!
Apr 2 2011, 12:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2011, 12:37 PM EDT
I haven't picked an absolute FAVE as yet -- 'cause I ain't likin' this year's batch of couples as much as last year's.
Among the Ladies, I'm leanin' toward Kirstie -- gotta give her credit for competin' with the youngsters !!!
As for Male Contestants, I like the Karate Kid kid -- who now has a teen-age son !!
Will the Lone ranger save Tonto from the lynch mob !!??? Will Donald Trump's gay lover step forward !!??? Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost overnight !!??? How long will the geezers last !!???

Stay tuned to find the answers to these and other burning questions @ DWTS Fan Site !!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)