Discussion: Chris Brown performing or not?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

taykalhogs
Chris Brown performing or not?
Mar 25 2011, 7:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2011, 7:38 PM EDT
Please do not allow Chris Brown to perform on DWTS next Tuesday, March 29, 2011!!!!! He has clearly NOT learned a thing from his anger management classes or he wouldn't have thrown yet another temper tantrum!!! I've been physically abused by someone I cared for and two years is nothing as far as trying to get over something so severe and so hurtful! DWTS is a family-oriented show and should not promote physical abuse by allowing this MAN, not KID, to perform and act like everything is okay. I had decided not to watch Tuesday night's episode BEFORE he threw his fit on GMA. Now, I definitely WILL NOT be watching on Tuesday night if he is performing and I've been talking to many of my friends on Facebook, twitter, etc. and they all feel the same! ABC, DWTS please listen to your viewers! There has to be someone else you can book for that night to perform two acts, just not CHRIS BROWN!!! Once he has truly learned his lesson, realistically passed his anger management classes, and stays out of trouble, then by all means put him on your show. He is a really talented performer but as GMA has proven, is no where near ready to perform on a family-based show! DWTS teaches so much more than just dancing and if Chris Brown is allowed to perform, especially after doing what he did on GMA, which by the way could have really hurt someone, I'm afraid you will be sending the wrong message to all the young viewers out there watching and I KNOW YOU WILL BE SENDING THE WRONG MESSAGE TO WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN PHYSICALLY ABUSED, SUCH AS MYSELF!! Thank you for listening and for your consideration! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

MrAndre76
1. RE: Chris Brown performing or not?
Mar 28 2011, 10:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 28 2011, 10:25 AM EDT
Totally agree with taykalhogs. I know DWTS likes controversy, but having Chris Brown as about as low as you can go. Supporting a women beater, abuser who should be beind bars is too much. It says to women and society as a whole, DWTS has no social values as long as the ratings are up there. Please cancel this lunatic if you have not already done so! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
2. RE: Chris Brown performing or not?
Mar 28 2011, 11:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 28 2011, 11:05 AM EDT
I wanted to comment on this on the "Chris Brown?! Really??" thread but it is "locked"-why would that be? Anyway, after readiing all those and these 2 it seems, except for 1 excuser we are all pretty much agreed that Chris Brown needs a"bit" more time and a "few" more classes before he proves himself. He is a woman beater and incapable if controlling his emotions. What he did after GMA was inexcusable and the actions of a spoiled child, certainly not a grown man. He has no one to blame but himself and he just made a bad situation worse. He does not belong on DWTS and I will not watch if he is. Be smart ABC, this tantrum of his happened at your network, do not reward such behavior. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SusanCerda
SusanCerda
3. RE: Chris Brown performing or not?
Mar 28 2011, 1:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2011, 5:28 AM EDT
I AM SO HAPPY CHRIS WAS NOT PICKED FOR DWTS.I JUST DON,T CARE FOR HIM I THINK HE,S A FAT PHONEY.... ONCE AN ABUSER ALWAYS AN ABUSER. AND YES I AGREE WITH MRANDRE76.. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

AndyTurenne
4. RE: Chris Brown performing or not?
Mar 28 2011, 2:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 28 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
SusanCerda
Really? I don't get it!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SusanCerda
SusanCerda
5. DWTS
Mar 29 2011, 5:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2011, 5:34 AM EDT
WELL TONIGHT IS THE NITE SOMEONE GOES HOME.. WHO DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE? I THINK MISS WENDY SHE,S NOT THAT GOOD.. BUT I COULD BE WRONG.. WE,LL SEE.. Do you find this valuable?    

spittledude
6. RE: Chris Brown performing or not?
Mar 30 2011, 11:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2011, 11:09 AM EDT
"Please do not allow Chris Brown to perform on DWTS next Tuesday, March 29, 2011!!!!! He has clearly NOT learned a thing from his anger management classes or he wouldn't have thrown yet another temper tantrum!!! I've been physically abused by someone I cared for and two years is nothing as far as trying to get over something so severe and so hurtful! DWTS is a family-oriented show and should not promote physical abuse by allowing this MAN, not KID, to perform and act like everything is okay. I had decided not to watch Tuesday night's episode BEFORE he threw his fit on GMA. Now, I definitely WILL NOT be watching on Tuesday night if he is performing and I've been talking to many of my friends on Facebook, twitter, etc. and they all feel the same! ABC, DWTS please listen to your viewers! There has to be someone else you can book for that night to perform two acts, just not CHRIS BROWN!!! Once he has truly learned his lesson, realistically passed his anger management classes, and stays out of trouble, then by all means put him on your show. He is a really talented performer but as GMA has proven, is no where near ready to perform on a family-based show! DWTS teaches so much more than just dancing and if Chris Brown is allowed to perform, especially after doing what he did on GMA, which by the way could have really hurt someone, I'm afraid you will be sending the wrong message to all the young viewers out there watching and I KNOW YOU WILL BE SENDING THE WRONG MESSAGE TO WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN PHYSICALLY ABUSED, SUCH AS MYSELF!! Thank you for listening and for your consideration!"
Chris didnt even sing. On his song "yeah 3X", he couldnt have possibly sang it JUST like the recorded version. Im dissapointed, and the dancing wasnt even that good. So, DWTS, next week please find someone who will actually do a LIVE performance. Thanks.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
7. RE: Chris Brown performing or not?
Mar 30 2011, 12:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
I said if he was on the show I wouldn't watch. And I didn't. I am happy to hear he wasn't any good. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)