Discussion: Chris Brown?! Really??Reported This is a featured thread This thread was locked for the following reason: (none given).

Showing 1 - 14 of 14  |  Show  posts at a time

kdjames64
Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 22 2011, 4:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 4:52 AM EDT
Of all the artists available to have on your show, why this batterer? 6  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 22 2011, 5:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 5:54 AM EDT
Chris Brown !!??? WTF are you talking about, dude !!??? His name ain't on the list of the Season 12 dancing partners -- or did they slip that sucker in there when we weren't lookin' !!???
4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

kdjames64
2. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 22 2011, 10:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 10:23 AM EDT
Chris Brown isn't dancing on the show but he's supposed to be performing...After his blow up on Good Morning America this morn, who knows if he will or not.... I;d rather NOT see this dbag on any tv show.... 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

VikramRamalingam
3. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 22 2011, 11:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Chris Brown is the best entertainer alive. If they kick him off just becuz of the GMA incident IM NEVER WATCHING DWTS AGAIN. The interviewer kept bringing up the 2009 incindent and he tried diverting it multiple times. If someone doesnt want to talk about something you just leave them alone seriously. 1  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

TamelaSanchez
4. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 22 2011, 7:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 7:20 PM EDT
"Of all the artists available to have on your show, why this batterer?"
Everyone wants to call this kid a batterer! I don't condone what he did by no means but it was over two years ago, if were all Christians we would have to forgive and forget just as Jesus does. He suffered the consequences for his actions now lets move on. He has dynamic talent, and has been humble throughout the entire situation but everytime he tries to move forward some media source wants to bring up Rihanna. When I heard what he did on the set, I will say I was very disappointed but I took a step back and felt his pain, he has tried so hard to move on but no matter how hard he tries, someone from the media has to bring up the past. Chris Brown I pray DWTS doesn't canel your performance, if Charlie Sheen can continue on his show so can you. Producers, ABC please don't cancel give this kid a chance to survive. Team Breezy interview the media before Chris agrees to talk with them, I blame you for this, it's your job to block this.
1  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
5. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 22 2011, 10:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 10:29 PM EDT
Well, let's see -- the man (he's NOT a "kid"!) beat the hell out of his girlfriend, and he was charged with and convicted of "battery". The pictures we saw showed that her face had been "battered".
Technically, he IS a "batterer" -- and if "everyone" calls the man a batterer, it is THEY that are correct !!!
You need to step away from the pity-post,, Ma'am -- bullies, batterers, and wife-beaters deserve no more mercy than they showed their victims, and they usually get much LESS punishment than they deserve !!
One other thing:
You're asking people here to be TOLERANT of Chris Brown's former criminal behavior, and using the concept of Jesus' forgiveness to bolster your opinion-- but that SUCKS, because the words "TOLERANT" or "TOLERANCE" do NOT appear anywhere in the King James Version of the Holy Bible !!
Take a tip, Tamela -- NOBODY is another person's punching bag, -- and NOBODY has a "right" to be forgiven !!!
Besides, with all the nastiness that's going on in the world, I wouldn't think that Jesus would give a **** who was on DWTS , as long as it wasn't that damned Pistol Palin !!
5  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
6. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 22 2011, 10:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
Chris Brown is the "best entertainer alive" !!???
WTF are you talkin' about !!???
If he hadn't been convicted of beatin' the hell out of his girlfriend, nobody would even know who the hell he is !!
There's Chris Rock, Chris Cross, Chris Matthews, Chris Kringle, and Chris, the Wonder Beaver !!
There's Bobby Brown, James Brown, Gov. Jerry brown, the Cleveland Browns, the Brown Derby, and Brownie, the Glass-Blowing Aardvark !!
That "bad-as-I-want-to-be" crap is OVER -- it has no place on "family TV" shows !!
6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
chick_tabu
chick_tabu
7. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 23 2011, 12:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 12:28 AM EDT
Chris Brown did what most celebs, artists, and politicians only dream of doing when it comes to the media ..and age was the greatest factor in all this. Meaning GMA big wigs should have knew better then to "bait & provoke" a young male adult w/ whats been keeping him UNDER pressure for the last "TWO YRS". Later, People mag wrote rehearsals were tense "before" the live interview, etc. Yet, those old birds behind GMA chose to proceed & do things their way then calls NYPD after "THEY" evoked a reaction out of him, wtf? No different then a school yard bully who teases all the kids then runs his candy a-- behind the teacher soon as someone unafraid stands up to him. Ppl need to understand that every human being has a breaking point. Some r just shorter then others. With age we become more tolerant. Remind me of my flaws over n over n over again when I was 21 and my reaction might have left a dent in your flesh *flips hair* 1  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
chick_tabu
chick_tabu
8. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 23 2011, 1:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 1:24 AM EDT
"Well, let's see -- the man (he's NOT a "kid"!) beat the hell out of his girlfriend, and he was charged with and convicted of "battery". The pictures we saw showed that her face had been "battered".
Technically, he IS a "batterer" -- and if "everyone" calls the man a batterer, it is THEY that are correct !!!
You need to step away from the pity-post,, Ma'am -- bullies, batterers, and wife-beaters deserve no more mercy than they showed their victims, and they usually get much LESS punishment than they deserve !!
One other thing:
You're asking people here to be TOLERANT of Chris Brown's former criminal behavior, and using the concept of Jesus' forgiveness to bolster your opinion-- but that SUCKS, because the words "TOLERANT" or "TOLERANCE" do NOT appear anywhere in the King James Version of the Holy Bible !!
Take a tip, Tamela -- NOBODY is another person's punching bag, -- and NOBODY has a "right" to be forgiven !!!
Besides, with all the nastiness that's going on in the world, I wouldn't think that Jesus would give a **** who was on DWTS , as long as it wasn't that damned Pistol Palin !! "
As for you, potty-mouth troll...being tolerant of Chris Brown is a lot easier then tolerating you. And Bristol did an outstanding job. You may or may not be 'physically' violent but w/ a mouth like that somebody living under your roof has to be a victim of emotional & verbal abuse, smh. And since your age is also showing thru your postings, I'd say the victim is your cat(?) lol ..Seriously tho, life must suck big time to play yourself out on the internet, being a hypocrite slipping on your own damn sulfur! Leave other ppl's children alone and stop the charade you're embarrassing yourself
2  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
9. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 23 2011, 2:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 2:31 AM EDT
I see you're just a newbie here, chick_tabu -- so WELCOME to the DWTS Fan Site !!
My name is Chuck, I'm 72 years old, happily married, and I have 3 grown daughters, the oldest of which is 48. Two of our girls have University degrees, and the 3rd one is married to a world-class athlete.
NONE were abused in any manner whatsoever, as we NEVER employed spanking and/or hitting of any kind !!
This is my second season here, and I have over 100 posts at this site.
If you should decide to stick around, I hope you'll learn some manners and quit with the name-calling and bad-mouthing of other posters -- especially when you don't even have a clue as to who and/or what you are talking about !!
Perhaps your own miserable existence has brought about your conclusion that people with which you dis-agree are to be verbally abused by YOU, with no prior thought involved regarding the circumstances of your rude behavior.
I understand -- and I am very thankful that my daughters had the maturity necessary to return the love and respect that they were given by their parents.
Nothing personal, chick_tabu -- but I think it's YOU that has embarrassed yourself. Not to worry-- you MIGHT grow out of it !!
Good Luck !!
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

im43winston
10. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 23 2011, 8:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 8:47 AM EDT
Are you kidding, yes two years ago !!! This coward beat a women !! Look what he just did on GMA. .He's an idiot....You will have many more fans not watching, including me, if he does perform. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

kdjames64
11. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 23 2011, 12:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
Clearly you are kidding...he is FAR from being the best entertainer alive...You must be young bcuz there are tons of entertainers better than Chris Brown...I'll randomly rattle off a few...Prince, Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, Usher, etc. Get Real! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

kdjames64
12. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 23 2011, 12:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
Unfortunately Chris Brown is going to have to deal with the unpleasant questions. It goes with the territory of being a celebrity. Brown has been low-keyed for the past two years so since he is just now coming out to promote his CD, he has to expect to get asked tough questions. This was his opportunity to get a fresh start and HE screwed it up. Now he has to address TWO issues--the Rihanna stuff AND the Good Morning America incident. He is killing his own career. What other station is going to book him on their show now? What company will endorse him for any product? If Brown was to do a concert tour, no other artist would tour with him as they have to protect their own image. Furthermore, other celebrities get asked tough questions such as Jennifer Hudson who violently lost her family members, Tiger Woods who lost his family and a ton of endorsements, Charlie Sheen, even Michael Jackson got asked about molesting kids up until his death. What makes Chris Brown any different?? He needs to man up, grow up and stop throwing temper tantrums like a toddler. Chris Brown is responsible for his own actions. Period. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
13. RE: Chris Brown?! Really??
Mar 23 2011, 1:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
This is getting out of hand. It's okay to debate things with each other, but name-calling other users will not be accepted.

Thread Locked.
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)