Discussion: dwts s12ep1Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 22 of 22  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2

cathieil
20. RE: dwts s12ep1
Apr 5 2011, 5:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2011, 5:32 AM EDT
Yeh, Slik, some things just don't change. She looked ok last nite but seemed alittle more "detached" again in her interviews. In what were very emtional dances she just seemed kind of bored by the whole thing. Only a few "How does that feel"s, alot of plastic smiles, all in all a average nite for her.

But the dancing!!! I love the way this season is playing out week to week. The leaders figuratively and literally took a bit of a tumble and some of the "also rans" looked really strong. I have SUCH a crush on Hines Ward that I feel 14 again. I thought Petra did a beautiful job and she is just the sweetest girl. The very hot Chris Jericho did well, Sugar Ray did better but Romeo not so much. Chelsea was adorable as always, Kendra did ok too. I think it will be Wendy Williams out tonite, I like her but I think she is the weakest dancer at this point. And what about Kirstie, my super fav. If not for the spill I bet there would have been a 9 or two. My heart missed more than a few beats once you could see that Maks was really hurt. How he was physically able to finish and how they could both mentally recover to deliver a beautiful dance was just amazing. They are fantatic to watch both in their prep and on the dance floor. I have never seen this fun side of Maks come out like it has this year. I sure hope his injury is not so serious as to affect their coming dances. Love you Kirstie and Maks!

I love seeing the costumes each week! How totally hot was Kym Johnson last nite? She could have made this old lady almost want to switch teams!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

bah1214
21. RE: dwts s12ep1
Apr 5 2011, 8:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2011, 8:49 AM EDT
I love Hines too. He seems so sweet and I was not expecting him to be the dancer that he is. His story was very sweet too. I love Ralph as well. I've never been a huge fan of Karina's, but I do like him. I think the judges, Bruno in particular, have been a little hard on him. I don't understand what they are talking about when they talk about his hand or hands. I think they judge him a lot like they judged Evan Lysacek, no matter what he does it isn't quite right.
Brooke, once again, didn't disappoint people with a terrible dress, although not as bad as last Tuesday. Does she know any other question to ask people other than, "How does that feel?" Other than being eye candy, for the men, why is she still a host?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?