Discussion: I AM PLEASE ABOUT WHO WON LAST NIGHTReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

choolins
I AM PLEASE ABOUT WHO WON LAST NIGHT
Nov 24 2010, 6:17 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 6:17 AM EST
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE ABOUT WHO WON LAST NIGHT AND WHO WAS THE FINAL 2 WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: I AM PLEASE ABOUT WHO WON LAST NIGHT
Nov 24 2010, 7:37 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 7:37 AM EST
"I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE ABOUT WHO WON LAST NIGHT AND WHO WAS THE FINAL 2 WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS"
I'm pleased about who won, too !!

I'm even more pleased about who LOST !!
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

wetjet
2. RE: I AM PLEASE ABOUT WHO WON LAST NIGHT
Nov 24 2010, 7:46 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 7:46 AM EST
"I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE ABOUT WHO WON LAST NIGHT AND WHO WAS THE FINAL 2 WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS"
I am so pleased, too. Now I don"t have to see that VACANT, NOBODY"S AT HOME smile anymore.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wilson67
3. RE: I AM PLEASE ABOUT WHO WON LAST NIGHT
Nov 24 2010, 12:13 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 12:13 PM EST
"I am so pleased, too. Now I don"t have to see that VACANT, NOBODY"S AT HOME smile anymore."
LMAO!! I just wish that the final three had the best dancers! Would've made it more of a competition!! I felt cheated having to watch Bristol dance in the finals, but very glad that Jennifer won!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)