Discussion: Where was the Momma Grizzly !!??Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
Where was the Momma Grizzly !!??
Nov 24 2010, 1:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 1:30 AM EST
While daughter Bristol was anxiously preparing for her final appearance on the DWTS finale, and all during the show, Sarah Palin was conspicuously ABSENT from the cheering section !!
One would think that the self-proclaimed "mamma grizzly" would have been right there to support her daughter during such a stressful time -- especially when her struggling daughter had to face such overwhelming competition.

Ah, but true-to-form, Sarah Palin was thousands of miles away from her daughter, just when Bristol needed her the most.
What was so important that Sarah would neglect her daughter when she was under such stress !!???
Did Sarah need emergency surgery !?? Had she been arrested for conspicuous ignorance !?? What catastrophe kept the famous "mamma grizzly" from her daughter's side during her time of need !??

Sarah Palin held a BOOK SIGNING and mini political rally in Phoenix, Arizona -- and couldn't find the time to be there for Bristol as she faced the stiff competition.

Poor Bristol. Stuck with a narcissistic quitter/loser for a delusional mother that thinks she's a grizzly bear, Bristol was left to face defeat alone, while her opportunistic mother signed books for her semi-literate supporters and T-bagger Republican shills and hangers-on.

Well, Bristol, take heart !! Maybe you'll get lucky and your "momma grizzly" will get caught in a bear trap and be euthanized.

4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

RobbRodd
1. RE: Where was the Momma Grizzly !!??
Nov 24 2010, 3:21 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 3:21 AM EST
are you that shallow and bored dude?
It's really none of your liberal business where Sarah was. And I doubt seriously that a dancing show really meant anything to you anyway.
just a chance to show your liberal whiney side, nicely done though.
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
2. RE: Where was the Momma Grizzly !!??
Nov 24 2010, 4:43 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 4:43 AM EST
"are you that shallow and bored dude?
It's really none of your liberal business where Sarah was. And I doubt seriously that a dancing show really meant anything to you anyway.
just a chance to show your liberal whiney side, nicely done though."
I don't know which "shallow and bored dude" you are referring to. You need to be more specific. Perhaps you should have stayed in school a bit longer in order to learn how to express yourself in a manner consistant with the surroundings.
And the local (Arizona Republic) newspaper MADE it my business where Sarah Palin was during the show when they gave Palin TWO color photos (1 on the front page) of her appearance at Barnes & Noble, and a column inside, too.
And you can "doubt seriously" all you want about what you THINK means something to me -- but you'd be dead wrong, because you don't know Jack Schitt about me and/or my family.
As for your punkish remark:
I haven't seen any "whining" around here until YOU showed up the day after Bristol Palin got defeated by an overweight Black rapper and a 50-year-old woman with hardware in her spine !!!

Just one question for ya -- Didja notice how you never even attempted to answer the thread's question -- and chose instead to indulge in bad-mouthing of a legitimate site contributor !??
Oh, well --- I guess both you AND Bristol did the very best you could -- which wasn't much.
Good luck with that !!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

RobbRodd
3. RE: Where was the Momma Grizzly !!??
Nov 24 2010, 10:32 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 10:32 AM EST
look, I'm not gay, so quit following me around..
do you even hear yourself, you started a friggin thread bashing Sarah Palin on a DWTS site.
and tell ME to express myself, on topic..

look, like I said, get over gayboy, your "hero" won, I dont even watch the show
reality TV is for people that broadcast they have silklizrd's on public websites
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
4. RE: Where was the Momma Grizzly !!??
Nov 25 2010, 5:40 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2010, 5:40 PM EST
"look, I'm not gay, so quit following me around..
do you even hear yourself, you started a friggin thread bashing Sarah Palin on a DWTS site.
and tell ME to express myself, on topic..

look, like I said, get over gayboy, your "hero" won, I dont even watch the show
reality TV is for people that broadcast they have silklizrd's on public websites"
Don't worry, I know you're not gay -- gays are generally smarter, more compassionate, more artistic, and more successful than the average person. You seem to be sorely lacking in all of those attributes. Sorry
As for me "following you around" --- hey, Einstein, you came on to this thread -- that was started by ME !! That means YOU followed ME here -- get it !??
Now, you claim that you're not gay -- but you call me "gayboy" -- What happened to "It takes one to spot one !"? If I'm gay, wouldn't you have to be gay in order to "spot" me !!???
The fact is that you came here to bad-mouth any and all who see and saw the Palins for what they really are.
It's a lame cause, fella -- and only the lamest would even undertake such a worthless, useless, hopeless task.
One other thing:
On another thread, you commented on my testicular dimensions. Here you tell me that you're not gay, and call me gay.
NOW you make some vague implication about my screen name and male genitalia.
I think you're some kind of pervert -- because a "slick lizard" is what people from the Appalachians call a salamander -- because of it's smooth, shiny, moist-looking skin.
The name actually doesn't have a damned thing to do with me and/or any of my sexual apparatus, you sicko creep !!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?