Discussion: PerserveranceReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

lily86
Perserverance
Nov 23 2010, 5:54 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 5:54 PM EST
During this season of DWTS, i feel like i have gone through a journey with Jennifer Gray. She has gone through so many stuggles with her body and still kept pushing forward. It teaches you that no matter how hard or how difficult something is, if you love it, keep going. She made me look into my own life and give myself that extra push that i needed. The inspiration that Jennifer exuberated was unimaginable, the fact that she was in so much pain, but never gave up. No matter how old, how difficult, or how far fetched your struggle might be....stick with it...whats the worse that can happen? If you fall you get up and try again. Its amazing the amount of courage she put forth and the happiness that was seen when she was dancing. I thank Jennifer for putting on such great entertainment and dancing her heart away, and showing everyone that giving up is not an option. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: Perserverance
Nov 24 2010, 8:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 8:15 AM EST
"During this season of DWTS, i feel like i have gone through a journey with Jennifer Gray. She has gone through so many stuggles with her body and still kept pushing forward. It teaches you that no matter how hard or how difficult something is, if you love it, keep going. She made me look into my own life and give myself that extra push that i needed. The inspiration that Jennifer exuberated was unimaginable, the fact that she was in so much pain, but never gave up. No matter how old, how difficult, or how far fetched your struggle might be....stick with it...whats the worse that can happen? If you fall you get up and try again. Its amazing the amount of courage she put forth and the happiness that was seen when she was dancing. I thank Jennifer for putting on such great entertainment and dancing her heart away, and showing everyone that giving up is not an option. "
Lemme give ya big "AMEN!", sister Lily !!
I wonder if being exposed to such a truly inspirational person as Jennifer Grey has caused Bristol to compare her quitter/loser mother with Jennifer's outstanding moral characteristics and ethical standards.

As a healthy heterosexual man, I would prefer the lovely and demure Jennifer Grey to any and all of the slovenly Palin women put together !!
Jenny was the class act -- and she deserved her victory because she EARNED it !!

3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

DaMagee
2. RE: Perserverance
Dec 8 2010, 2:05 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 8 2010, 2:05 PM EST
Another Amen to your comments. I was a Jennifer voter from week 1 on. She truly showed that hard work, dedication, and stick to it power are the way to go. She is beautiful and classy! I sat spell bound every week as I watched her perform. Way to go Jennifer..I wish her all the best in the future with her health and hope for everyones sake that she keeps dancing!!! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?