Discussion: Justice and the vote wins!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

septmber1
Justice and the vote wins!
Nov 23 2010, 5:12 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 5:12 PM EST
Well, the final two were the ones that deserved to be there tonight! Since we see how certain people want to create a dicatatoship and vote just because they think they are always right should show us WHAT we need to do in future elections! I believe in DWTS again! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

RobbRodd
1. RE: Justice and the vote wins!
Nov 24 2010, 3:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 3:30 AM EST
yea, and you probably beleive in the Easter Bunny too.
Question , lefty.
If say, Obamas daughter was on the show, and she was being voted on to stay week after week, would you have said people are voting for her because her dad was the President?
dont answer me, go look in the mirror and answer.
shmuck
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
2. RE: Justice and the vote wins!
Nov 24 2010, 5:39 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 5:39 AM EST
"yea, and you probably beleive in the Easter Bunny too.
Question , lefty.
If say, Obamas daughter was on the show, and she was being voted on to stay week after week, would you have said people are voting for her because her dad was the President?
dont answer me, go look in the mirror and answer.
shmuck"
Well, well, if it isn't RobbRodd -- back again, and as simple-minded as ever !!
You really ought to try to get a hold on your emotions, fella -- you're so worked up over a TV show that you can't even spell or punctuate any better than the ubiquitous 5th-grader !!
Your feeble attempts to drag President Obama's daughter into your cesspool of ignorance would be downright laughable -- if they weren't so alarmingly pathetic !!
BUT, I have to congratulate you for selecting an appropriate signature -- even though it's spelled incorrectly.
In your case, "schmuck" is so VERY fitting !!
Way to go !!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

RobbRodd
3. RE: Justice and the vote wins!
Nov 24 2010, 10:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 10:28 AM EST
oh great, I ran into a cyber tough guy
Word to the wise, keep it on the cyber..
I can tell by your post's your balls are the size of your brain.. i'm just sayin

now, on topic, i dont suppose you would like to admit in public that DWTS is a "show',
where, the public votes, not for the best dancer, but for who they want to vote for..
and like I said, get a life kid, nobody here upset over this except you, and your "hero" won.
go figure
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

septmber1
4. RE: Justice and the vote wins!
Nov 25 2010, 11:01 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2010, 11:01 AM EST
I believe the vote should be fair and consistent not dominated and bullied. I believe you and a few others would like a dictatortship. When we have the next elections we'll see if more votes can come out and maybe THEY BELIEVE IN THE EASTER BUNNY!... REALLY! Your mirror is obviously BROKE!....REALLY. This is a demovcracy and the majority will win while ...you fill in the blanks. Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
5. RE: Justice and the vote wins!
Nov 25 2010, 5:01 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2010, 5:49 PM EST
"oh great, I ran into a cyber tough guy
Word to the wise, keep it on the cyber..
I can tell by your post's your balls are the size of your brain.. i'm just sayin

now, on topic, i dont suppose you would like to admit in public that DWTS is a "show',
where, the public votes, not for the best dancer, but for who they want to vote for..
and like I said, get a life kid, nobody here upset over this except you, and your "hero" won.
go figure"
You wouldn't know Jack Schitt from a tough guy, boy -- but if it makes you happy to imagine that you're some kind of bad-ass, that's OK with me. I out-grew that petty crapola about 50 years ago. And thanks-a-ton for callin' me a "kid" --- At my age, I don't hear that very often, 'cause there ain't too many around that are old enough to call me a kid. My oldest "kid" is 48 -- probly a lot older, and deff a lot smarter than you -- and with better manners, too !
Your insipid remark regarding the size of my testicles vs. my brain size is so poorly worded that it makes no sense at all. Clearly, you don't have sufficient balls OR brains to take on a rational converstaion with your peers. You really should have stayed in school, so you wouldn't look like such a dork when you're out here in public.
And no, you dolt, my "hero" didn't win !! But my "heroine" did !!
Like I said, you should have stayed in school !!
Now, on topic : Justice and the vote wins!
The topic says it all -- and all your whining says nothing, except that you're a sore loser, and that's the biggest loser of all !!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?