Discussion: brandie & maxReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

debbie1950
brandie & max
Nov 22 2010, 6:14 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 6:14 AM EST
You voted off the wrong couple last week you should have voted Jen & Derek because of all her wineing about her aches and pains or maybe it was just smpathy act. Don't know if I'll watch tonight because it makes me furious to think that the votes are fixed. But if I do vote it won't be Derek & Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

gfgayle
1. RE: brandie & max
Nov 22 2010, 3:03 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 3:03 PM EST
I agree. I USED to be a fan of Jennifer however, after this whine-performance I quit! Brandy had NO dance experience (she is a singer). Kyle a (young) comedic actor, and Bristol's claim to fame was standing behind her on national television (pregnant) as her mother accepted a position that SHE wasn't qualified for either.

Rick Fox was voted off and I thought that as shameful. Now this is preposterous.

I think this is my last season.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wilson67
2. RE: brandie & max
Nov 22 2010, 9:00 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 9:00 PM EST
"You voted off the wrong couple last week you should have voted Jen & Derek because of all her wineing about her aches and pains or maybe it was just smpathy act. Don't know if I'll watch tonight because it makes me furious to think that the votes are fixed. But if I do vote it won't be Derek & Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Why would you want to have Jennifer voted off? Whether or not she whines, she's still a great dancer, especially compared to Bristol who dances like a robot!! I'm all for voting off the person who is the worst dancer, not the worst whiner!
Do you find this valuable?    

gfgayle
3. RE: brandie & max
Nov 22 2010, 9:18 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 9:18 PM EST
"Why would you want to have Jennifer voted off? Whether or not she whines, she's still a great dancer, especially compared to Bristol who dances like a robot!! I'm all for voting off the person who is the worst dancer, not the worst whiner! "
My understanding of the shows concept is taking a non-dance star and see which improves the most. I think it sucks to put in a ringer - someone who has dance experience, Jennifer - against non dance experience - everyone else.

Yes, she is 50, but a 50 year old dance still has a better chance than a 20 year old non-dancer. The dancer already has the basics down. It is a matter of recall. When a non-dancer begins they have to learn all the basics then the routines. It is like running a marathon and starting a mile from the start line!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)