Showing 3 posts

DeannaMarzano
Bristol
Nov 22 2010, 5:34 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 5:34 AM EST
She should have been voted off a long time ago. It has gotten to be a political show NOT a dance contestq. I am not saying this because I am a Democrat. IF she were good and deserved it I would vote for her. VOTE for the dancer another mother ! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: DANCE CONTEST

genaharness
1. RE: Bristol
Nov 22 2010, 2:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 2:20 PM EST
"She should have been voted off a long time ago. It has gotten to be a political show NOT a dance contestq. I am not saying this because I am a Democrat. IF she were good and deserved it I would vote for her. VOTE for the dancer another mother !"
I hope all you people who are complaining actually voted. I didn't vote for Bristol but she is the underdog and people often vote for the underdog
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

DeannaMarzano
2. RE: Bristol
Nov 23 2010, 5:54 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 5:54 AM EST
"I hope all you people who are complaining actually voted. I didn't vote for Bristol but she is the underdog and people often vote for the underdog"
I DID vote , and have always voted since the show has begun, what is this the eleventh season??? I am complaining because she CANNOT DANCE well enough to still be where she is. Like I said it is a DANCE CONTEST not a POLITICAL ELECTION ! ! ! She is a cute over-weight child needing to lose about 30lbs, who can't use the excuse that "I just had a baby" her baby is almost two.. Back off the table and exercise!!!! I blame that on her mother. I am 71 years old, had four kids in five years and was always a size FIVE. I exercise as soon as i had my six week check up. My kids would see me on the floor and they would lay next to me and try to do the same as mommy. They learn through example, good job SARAH!!!!!
Do you find this valuable?