Discussion: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 21  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next

Wild-Kat
Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 22 2010, 5:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 5:30 AM EST
The Finals — the last three remaining stars compete for the mirror ball trophy. Talk about it here! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
naninsuncity
naninsuncity
1. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 22 2010, 6:08 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 6:08 AM EST
I had said I wouldn't watch DWTS any more, but I have to watch at least until the season is done so that I can satisfy myself that I saw it all in it's disgraceful end. If Bristol doesn't gracefully withdraw from the competiton, as she should have when it was apparent that it was political and not talent related, she is almost sure to win. The Palen supporters will make sure of that. Unless she has made an amazing transformation and become a fantastic performer in less than a week, she is sure to win on Republican votes. I hope that the others really show her up for what she is.... a lousy dancer, not a star, not talented and not deserving of the honor. Embarrasing herself and others. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 22 2010, 9:22 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 9:25 AM EST
Today, I'm going to find as many phones as I can and vote Team Schmurgles (Kyle & Lacey :P). The guy has no dance experience, he's not the thinnest man in the world, and he can dance his butt off!

Bristol better be the one to go first.

But guys, think about it. Last week, when she was safe, they danced 2 dances. This week, they had to master 4 dances—from Tuesday night to Monday morning. I don't think Bristol can handle it.

Plus, it's the finals. The judges better be fair and give her bad scores if she dances bad.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
meduzza92
meduzza92
3. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 22 2010, 12:36 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 1:25 PM EST
I agree! Bristol was a lousy dancer in the beginning and is STILL a lousy dancer now....how the heck do you eliminate Brandy???? She was the only one that would have made it challenging for Jennifer..I would have been happy with either or winning....Even Kyle is 100% better dancer than Bristol. And by the way the name of the show is Dancing with the STARS! not Republican's daughters..... 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

sue947
4. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 22 2010, 1:05 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 1:05 PM EST
I'll just be glad all the drama is over and not have to listen to Brooke ask the inane question "How does THAT feel!" 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
meduzza92
meduzza92
5. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 22 2010, 1:30 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 1:30 PM EST
"I'll just be glad all the drama is over and not have to listen to Brooke ask the inane question "How does THAT feel!" "
What is wrong with Brooke anyway....Is she following a dwts script or is that just her acting like a moron? It;s not like she doesn't have talk=show experience...Please bring Samantha back......
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

trini59
6. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 22 2010, 5:35 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 5:35 PM EST
If Bristol wins, they really need to rethink their voting methods, It was bad enough when Mia lost to Donny Osmond, what a crock of ----, I will never watch, DWTS again, if Bristol wins 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

prego7
7. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 23 2010, 2:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 2:28 AM EST
Well, I watched the show & still haven't changed my mind. Bristol Palin can't dance. Don't get me wrong, she's better then she was at the beginning. But when you compare the all finalists she dosen't cut it. I voted for Jennifer & Derek because THEY WERE THE BEST DANCERS. Did they not get the highest score of the night? Point made. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

mswriter007
8. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 23 2010, 7:10 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 7:10 AM EST
Is it a popularity contest or a dance competition? ABC may think it is great to have controversy but not if you lose fans over it. For some reason the judges are not commenting on how Bristol had no flicks or kicks or jive steps. The judges better give more appropriate scores or fans may quit watching. I do vote but I can't compete with a political machine. Disgusted with what used to be my favorite show. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Kcid
9. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 23 2010, 10:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 10:15 AM EST
Thanks for your feelings....thought maybe my wife and I overreacted every time we see Palin make it through another week and we scream at the TV ...this is Bull_ _ it!! We need to start a movement to convice the NETWORK that A: This show is about STARS dancing ...not politicians, old astronatuts , or any fricking activist !! Stars damn it !! and B: lets change the weighting on the judges scoring ...how about 80% judges, 20% fans voting ....maybe we'd stop the crap that has gone on in season 11...We are disgusted with this season and the political air about it ....there is someting terribly wrong with the results of season 11 ...get back to DANCING ....WITH....STARS !!!!! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

MrAndre76
10. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 23 2010, 2:03 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 2:03 PM EST
Well we'll find outin a few hours if the judges can pull their head out of their cracks. Their comments and inflated scores are what pushed Bristol's supprters to keep her going. She may have improved fro a D minus to a C with all the work and effort but she still stinks compared with most who have already been eliminated. She doesn't deserve to be on the same stage with Jennifer and Kyle. Now talk of improvement, Kyle is the one. I cast all my votes for Jennifer and Derek. Four consecutive perfect scores in the past two outings can not be ignored. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

stoppedwatching
11. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - WHAT A JOKE!
Nov 23 2010, 4:12 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 4:16 PM EST
Misrepresentation on several levels! First of all the show is named Dancing With the Stars.....How in the world did Bristol Palin get on....#1 she isn't a "star" and #2 she shouldn't be a role model to teenagers. Secondly, the show is called a "Dance Competition" which obviously it is not. It's a popularity contest. The WORST "dancer" (if her robotic moves can be called that) is in the finale????? This show needs a total overhaul....change the voting system and get rid of Brooke Burke - she has absolutely NO PERSONALITY and asks the stupidist questions. She is also robotic! I'M WITH BARBARA BUSH - THE PALINS NEED TO GO BACK TO ALASKA! 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

stoppedwatching
12. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 23 2010, 4:18 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 4:18 PM EST
RIGHT ON! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

stoppedwatching
13. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 23 2010, 4:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 4:21 PM EST
The last three remaining "Stars"????? Who are you kidding?????? You can't even say the BEST THREE 'D A N C E R S" - because obviously that isn't close to the truth either. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

reject-haters
14. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - WHAT A JOKE!
Nov 23 2010, 4:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 4:27 PM EST
Get over it....Bristol is about to cross the finish line. She started out slow and improved all year. Now she is at her height in performance to win. Jennifer was good all the way through how tuff was that. yet she is like a crybaby all the time. kyle is kool but not that kool to win. Bristol had to got through it all...from a shy girl that knew nothing about dancing to performing extordinary this week...not to mention her death threats and all the haters she has had to deal with. Take everything into consideration and I come up with bristol as the real champion. All you haters well thats just the kind of people you are. hateful....very sad.... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

reject-haters
15. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - WHAT A JOKE!
Nov 23 2010, 4:38 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 4:38 PM EST
WWJD...would he shoot out a tv set....send death threats.... or name calling....i think not...he would congradulate her performance. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

juanitajwilson31
16. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 23 2010, 4:50 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 4:50 PM EST
I really feel that Brandy should be in the final and I believe that Carrie Ann Inaba brings a bias to the judging that is not what is expected in a normal professional dance competition. If she remained a judge after this for next season I would not watch. Also if Jennifer Gray has a "bad back" she can sure move a lot better than anyone I know that has a chronic back issue - I'm glad that the drama of Ms Gray is over! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

juanitajwilson31
17. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 23 2010, 5:02 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 5:02 PM EST
Well like I said at least the drama of Ms Gray is over! How can Derek be picking up and shaking Jennifer with such a "bad back?" Wow! I can't believe the bad back didn't know if I could go on story! Serious DQ! Drama Queen.

Brooke I would love to see the last of her. Sorry looks pretty but no personality what so ever.
Do you find this valuable?    

debbie1950
18. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Nov 24 2010, 9:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 9:23 AM EST
I did not watch the final show because I knew who would win even though she did not deserve it. I still say if Jen was so racked with pain how she could dance like that, anybody with bad knees knows you can't do it. I know I have a dislocated knee and sometimes I can hardly walk let alone dance. Must have been playing the old sympathy card Eh Jen. Still it should have been Brandie and Max up there because they could out dance Jen and Derek. I almost didn't watch it this season at all and I'm sorry I did. I know I won't waste my evenings next season.
So longDWTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msiwek456
19. RE: Season 11 Week 10 - Talk About It Here!
Oct 11 2011, 5:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2011, 5:48 PM EDT
"The Finals — the last three remaining stars compete for the mirror ball trophy. Talk about it here!"
Tonight I watched the elimination of Chynna Phillips. She totally went blank on the dance performance and for this the viewers eliminated her from the show. I wish they (we) gave her another chance but yet again, this is a dance competition.
2 | Next