Discussion: Rumors of same sex dancing partners....Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 23 of 23  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
20. RE: Rumors of same sex dancing partners....
Apr 14 2011, 5:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 5:59 AM EDT
It's TRUE !!
Your freedom of choice does NOT make you a "biggot".

But when you CHOOSE to spell the words "speach" and "biggot" incorrectly, it makes you a poor speller that makes bad choices !!

Good luck with that !!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

kafjr1313
21. RE: Rumors of same sex dancing partners....
Apr 18 2011, 11:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 18 2011, 11:08 AM EDT
"WOW !! Same-sex dancing partners on DWTS next season !!???
I can hardly wait !!! Maybe they'll have Ellen and Portia Degeneres --
But wait !! Now that DWTS has gone Republican with DeLay and Palin, mebbe they'll have more same-sex Republicans -- like Ann Coulter and Glenn Beck !!
Coulter as the dominatrix and Beck as the whimpering subject would make for great theatre.
Pat Robertson, Barbara Bush, and Dan Quayle would be my choice for judges, since they have extensive experience and an insider's view of the gay community.
A show with lots of gays, lesbians, and trans-gender people should be marked for mandatory broadcast at all Charter Schools to raise money for the Gay Pride parades and other gay activities, with the goal of establishing solidarity among the many gays and Lesbians in both the RNC and the NRA.
This just in -- Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Senator Russell Pearce of Arizona are rumored to be guests on the new show, and both will be announcing their coming-out very soon.
Stay tuned for more exciting news from gay Republicans as it happens !! "
I'm sorry but Sara Palin and Tom Delay cant dance, because they refuse to get thier heads out of thier own a*****s
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

kafjr1313
22. RE: Rumors of same sex dancing partners....
Apr 18 2011, 11:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 18 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
"Intresting, I don't recall saying I hated anyone that was gay.... And my freedom of choice and speach makes me a biggot..."
What I really want to know is, How did this blogger know about the big toed kids???
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)