Discussion: A final jokeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

socalteve
A final joke
Nov 22 2010, 3:43 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 3:43 AM EST
There is only one good dancer left out of the three. The others that deserve to be there have been already voted off. I still can not believe that Brandy got voted off....! Like Bristol and Kyle can dance as well as she does. Very frustrating....... 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: A final joke
Nov 22 2010, 4:18 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 4:18 AM EST
"There is only one good dancer left out of the three. The others that deserve to be there have been already voted off. I still can not believe that Brandy got voted off....! Like Bristol and Kyle can dance as well as she does. Very frustrating......."
C'mon, now -- let's be fair about this !!
Everybody that's left could be described as "a good dancer" --- --- but this ain't about "good" dancers.
This show is called Dancing With The Stars, and Bristol Palin is not a "star" in any sense of the word.
Is she popular !!?? You betcha !!
But then again, so is arthritis, cancer, and heart disease !!
The "final joke" is on US -- we voted for the best dancers in good faith, and the T-baggers (Republicans) CHEATED the voting and then BRAGGED on the Internet about how they got away with it.
That's some pretty dark humor, don't you think !!???
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

bluerthanyou
2. RE: A final joke
Nov 22 2010, 6:02 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 6:02 AM EST
I will not be watching DWTS at all nor anything else on ABC. They have totally ruined a fun show by letting the Palins do what they want. When I read that the dancers had to sign a waivor that they could not talk about Bristol that was enough for me. Then I saw that they left them wear their tea party tshirts during practice. It's not political, my butt. And letting Sarah bring up Levi? That's total BS and I hope that it comes back to bite ABC in the butt. Too bad they had to take a very entertaining show and make it controversial. 7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

socalteve
3. RE: A final joke
Dec 11 2010, 5:59 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 11 2010, 5:59 AM EST
"C'mon, now -- let's be fair about this !!
Everybody that's left could be described as "a good dancer" --- --- but this ain't about "good" dancers.
This show is called Dancing With The Stars, and Bristol Palin is not a "star" in any sense of the word.
Is she popular !!?? You betcha !!
But then again, so is arthritis, cancer, and heart disease !!
The "final joke" is on US -- we voted for the best dancers in good faith, and the T-baggers (Republicans) CHEATED the voting and then BRAGGED on the Internet about how they got away with it.
That's some pretty dark humor, don't you think !!???"
Very true. She is not a star.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)