Discussion: a message from a older person that dont have account so im letting herReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

choolins
a message from a older person that dont have account so im letting her
Nov 19 2010, 10:41 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:41 AM EST
i think lynn or len (how ever he spell it) is very predjuice and need to be replace thank you 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: a message from a older person that dont have account so im letting her
Nov 19 2010, 11:21 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 11:21 AM EST
I'm an older person that DOES have an account, and I think Mr. Lennie is biased, too !!
Week after week after week, we watch that old codger give his opinions about his scores as truthfully as he knows how -- but with a strong bias against crappy dancing and un-inspired performances, such as we've recently seen leading up to the Bristol Palin fiasco.
Yes, Lennie's bias against mediocrity has served him well -- but alas, his valiant efforts fell victim to politically-motivated cyborterrorists that cheated the voting system to insure a win for their favorite T-bagger Republican politician's talentless offspring.
As for THIS older person, I'm biased, too !!
I'm biased against cheaters and any network that supports such abuses by allowing the contest to continue without corrective action being taken.
Thank you.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)