Discussion: DWTS was unfair to BrandyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

SueWyche
DWTS was unfair to Brandy
Nov 19 2010, 8:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 8:53 AM EST
I love ballroom dancing. DWTS used to be one of my favorite shows until you allowed the show to become a political farce over a no talent teenager who happen to have a no talent mother in politics. I thought the show was suppose to match famous celebrities with professional dancers. Bristol Palin is not a celebrity. She is a poor role model for teen age girls. This show does not reflect the skill and elegance that is involved in real ballroom dancing. Bristol Palin has gven the art of this dancing a bad impression to the public. I don't blame the judges, because I think they make good decisions. I blame the show for allowing the viewing audience to make the final decisions. The average viewer do not know the difference between a ballroom and a football field. This is very unfair to really talented dancers who get voted off because someone else is popular. I truly hope that DWTS lose most of the viewing audience and is taken off the air. If you can not be fair to people who work hard and do well, then you should not be on the air. I will never watch the show again. Most of the people I know agree that we will no longer watch your show. I will use that time to practice real ballroom dancing so I will not look as stupid as Bristol did on your show.
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
Bruno4
Bruno4
1. RE: DWTS was unfair to Brandy
Nov 19 2010, 8:56 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 8:56 AM EST
The Palin's are digging their own grave and we will laugh when the egg continues to be on their faces. Keep it going Willow!!! Being a homophobe, slut, & hippocrate makes you fit it well with your family. Willow, now all you need is Momma to set you up on a reality show to make 150K to dry up the tears you cry. Instead of Sarah saying "I was a crappy Mom" she hides her faults and buys her kids love. Very nice job Sarah. Do you find this valuable?