Discussion: Mark Ballas outdances partners to distract voters?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Francine2
Mark Ballas outdances partners to distract voters?
Nov 19 2010, 5:42 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:42 AM EST
They all do it - depends on how bad the "star" is. If you focus on the "star", you will often see thay are barely moving their feet - just waving their arms or being drug about. He's obviously got his greatest challenge with his Season 11 partner. Sidebar: I wish he would grow his hair out. Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: Mark Ballas outdances partners to distract voters?
Nov 19 2010, 7:42 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 7:42 AM EST
"They all do it - depends on how bad the "star" is. If you focus on the "star", you will often see thay are barely moving their feet - just waving their arms or being drug about. He's obviously got his greatest challenge with his Season 11 partner. Sidebar: I wish he would grow his hair out."
Mark Ballas HAS TO dance like crazy so that nobody will notice how REALLY BAD the juvenile delinquent Palin flounders around out there !!
I wonder if Ballas realizes that the stench from the Palinista T-baggers' cheating is gonna stink up his dancing career.
Everybody likes a winner -- but NOBODY likes a cheater !!
Palin's supporters have ADMITTED that they cheated, and even explained just how they did it.
Sorry, Mark -- but the Palin curse is on YOU, now !!
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Francine2
2. RE: Mark Ballas outdances partners to distract voters?
Nov 22 2010, 7:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 7:24 AM EST
Mark will be alright; it's not his fault. He's just doing his job - perhaps the most impressive job of them all this season considering how hard it must be to drag that lifeless body all over the floor. I'd like to know more about your cliam that the Palin supporters admitted to cheating. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
3. RE: Mark Ballas outdances partners to distract voters?
Nov 22 2010, 8:21 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 8:21 AM EST
"Mark will be alright; it's not his fault. He's just doing his job - perhaps the most impressive job of them all this season considering how hard it must be to drag that lifeless body all over the floor. I'd like to know more about your cliam that the Palin supporters admitted to cheating."
Correction:
I never said that Palin "supporters" were cheating. That statement could not possibly be true !!
What I said was that T-baggers (Republicans) cheated the voting system. Don't take my word for it -- just Google "DWTS Cheating". Spend some time reading the many different accounts and be careful to keep things in order as they happen -- the datelines are important !!
IMHO, if everybody knew what was going on, there'd be hell to pay !!
I don't blame Mark. He's almost innocent.
I'm wondering how I would feel getting prize money under false pretenses that I didn't create !??
A sticky wicket, indeed !!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)