Discussion: Time For Jennifer To GoReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 12 of 12  |  Show  posts at a time

josiejones
Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 18 2010, 1:46 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 1:46 PM EST
People are just tired of seeing professional dancers (Jennifer, Nicole...yes, she is a pro) and Olympic athletes win this thing. It is not a contest. Remember when Carrie Ann said to Jennifer "You are the chosen one" and the audience booed? I think the reason Kyle and Bristol have come this far is that viewers are saying lets give it to those who showed the most progress and are genuinly learning from the experience. If you don't like Bristol, vote for Kyle. He didn't grow up with the rich and famous in NY, and start dance as a young child. Make this a CONTEST and fair. BTW Brooke needs a personality. 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

ChrisFikes
1. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 18 2010, 5:49 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 5:49 PM EST
agree! I don't like Jennifer's attitude. She acts like she is better than everyone. I want Bristol or Kyle to win. 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
2. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 19 2010, 9:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 9:06 AM EST
"People are just tired of seeing professional dancers (Jennifer, Nicole...yes, she is a pro) and Olympic athletes win this thing. It is not a contest. Remember when Carrie Ann said to Jennifer "You are the chosen one" and the audience booed? I think the reason Kyle and Bristol have come this far is that viewers are saying lets give it to those who showed the most progress and are genuinly learning from the experience. If you don't like Bristol, vote for Kyle. He didn't grow up with the rich and famous in NY, and start dance as a young child. Make this a CONTEST and fair. BTW Brooke needs a personality."
Yes, indeed -- it's time for Jennifer to go -- straight to the winner's circle and the season championship !!!
By-the-way --- it WAS a contest until the Palinistas and T-baggers ruined the whole show for EVERYONE by CHEATING the voting system and BRAGGING about it all over the internet !!!
Your OPINION about what others are thinking and how they are voting doesn't line up with the majority of the posters here -- it's about 4.5-to-1 AGAINST the floundering juvenile delinquent.
A post count on the DWTS website is A LOT better indicator of the fans' favorites than the rigged vote totals that have made the whole show a terrible, ugly farce.
Jennifer has been at the top of the leader board almost every week -- and has been the only one this season to score a perfect 60!!
Bristol, on the other hand, has NEVER even got a single 10-Paddle throughout her whole miserable season, and is STILL at the very BOTTOM of the leader board.
I'm sure glad that YOU aren't judging the show --- you seem to have the meanings of "good" and "really, really bad" mixed up.
Good luck with that !!
4  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
3. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 19 2010, 10:26 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:26 AM EST
how about you say time for bristol to go because guess what jennifer go thru pains every week and she do well and when she do mess up she stll do better then bristol 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

josiejones
4. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 19 2010, 1:29 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 1:29 PM EST
Jennifer is a neurotic mess. She suddenly got less whiney and perky when she realized the audience was sick of her drivel. Oh yeah...she is a professional actress! 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
5. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 19 2010, 8:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 8:27 PM EST
"Jennifer is a neurotic mess. She suddenly got less whiney and perky when she realized the audience was sick of her drivel. Oh yeah...she is a professional actress!"
Whiney, perky, neurotic -- WTF do I care !!??
It's a DANCE CONTEST, not an application for sainthood !!
Jennifer is by far the best dancer of the ones left, and has proven it by consistantly scoring at or near the top of the leader board week after week after week -- despite the hardware in her spine, AND the fact that she's 50 years old !!
You wouldn't be hidin' a tinge of jealousy now, wouldja, Ms. Josie !!??
2  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
6. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 20 2010, 9:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 9:48 AM EST
"agree! I don't like Jennifer's attitude. She acts like she is better than everyone. I want Bristol or Kyle to win."
WTF...THE SHOW IS NOT BOUT WHO GOT THE BEST ATTITUDE ITS ABOUT WHO CAN DANCE SO YOU LOOKING AT THIS THE WRONG WAY
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

josiejones
7. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 21 2010, 4:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2010, 4:06 AM EST
"Whiney, perky, neurotic -- WTF do I care !!??
It's a DANCE CONTEST, not an application for sainthood !!
Jennifer is by far the best dancer of the ones left, and has proven it by consistantly scoring at or near the top of the leader board week after week after week -- despite the hardware in her spine, AND the fact that she's 50 years old !!
You wouldn't be hidin' a tinge of jealousy now, wouldja, Ms. Josie !!?? "
She knew she had these issues coming in to it, and we've had to hear about it whenever she is on camera. Amazing how in competition she can do vertical leg extensions and splits! Kyle has my vote. BTW, I hear Sarah is getting Bristol's sister Willow on American Idol....think Steve Tyler may be a Palinista?
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
hoboko
hoboko
8. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 22 2010, 9:45 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 9:45 PM EST
"She knew she had these issues coming in to it, and we've had to hear about it whenever she is on camera. Amazing how in competition she can do vertical leg extensions and splits! Kyle has my vote. BTW, I hear Sarah is getting Bristol's sister Willow on American Idol....think Steve Tyler may be a Palinista?"
WOW, tell me YOUR secrets! You must never whine. Really, share won't you, how do you handle your chronic pain and never complain about it? I guess you think Jennifer should just sit at home and never challenge herself.

As for the 'vertical leg extensions and splits' the mark of a professional is to perform through the pain. To make the audience think what you are doing is the most natural easy thing you can do. My sister was a ballerina and I have seen her feet, bloody and blistered, after the final rehearsal in the afternoon but BEFORE the performance later that evening. She danced on those feet and got cheers and applause for an amazing performance. She ignored the pain during the performance and did what the dance required because she was a professional.

However, let me assure you-she and all the other dancers in the company ***** about the pain. The fact that dancing with injuries is part and parcel of the job doesn't diminish the fact that bloody blistered feet hurt.

So yeah, your right, it is AMAZING what dancers can do when the injuries they live with would keep most of us in bed.
2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

josiejones
9. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 22 2010, 11:53 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 12:06 AM EST
And my POINT was that she has been a professional dancer for years and is competing against others who have never danced in their lives. Nichole, the winner of last season, is a professional dancer, singer, and choreographer. Just make the playing ground more even. Jennifer does dance beautifully, but she should with all her years of expensive training by NY's finest . Oh, and let's not forget that little Olympic gold medalist gymnast that was able to do back flips across the dance floor. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

josiejones
10. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 23 2010, 12:58 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 12:58 AM EST
No, I don't whine. Not to friends and especially to a camera with millions of viewers. I' m sure your sister never complained either, but she is not an actress maybe trying to get sympathy votes. The doc showing up in his scrubs to the set was the funniest ever. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Shellena99
Shellena99
11. RE: Time For Jennifer To Go
Nov 23 2010, 1:04 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 1:04 AM EST
Attitude is a big part of it, because there is an audience out there that gets to vote. If they don't like your attitude you can bet they are not going to be voting for you at all, even if you danced a perfect dance. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)