Discussion: Why doesn't ABC reveal the public vote ever?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
Bruno4
Bruno4
Why doesn't ABC reveal the public vote ever?
Nov 18 2010, 7:44 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 7:44 AM EST
How can DWTS not have the standings revealed after the Performance show each week first of all and also not even show how you got the public vote numbers to prove who won each round? They tell you who is in first and last and that's all. If your fav star is in 2nd last many might not vote for them since they think they aren't in last. Now do you understand that DWTS fans want to see "proof" of who won and lost each week? They should show how the totals are added up (I know how, but most do not) and prove how your voting counts very much. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: Why doesn't ABC reveal the public vote ever?
Nov 20 2010, 7:42 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 7:44 AM EST
Think about it ---
If they told us how many FAN votes each contestant recieves, they wouldn't be able to declare that someone was "safe" just so they could keep their fave make-believe "star" on there to keep the ratings up.
You know, just like they did with Bristol, until the stupid T-bagger cheaters outted themselves and then BRAGGED all over the internet about how they cheated "the left" for Bristol !!!
Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
2. RE: Why doesn't ABC reveal the public vote ever?
Nov 20 2010, 2:29 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 2:29 PM EST
I don't know what they're gonna do, Bruno -- they really screwed the pooch this time.
They worked a deal with Palin to boost the ratings, an' then the Palinistas blew up the whole show by CHEATING US ALL by launching "Operation Bristol".
It would be a cryin' shame, but rather ironic if the cheating by the Palinistas brought down the whole show.
Anyways, have you ever heard of 'em givin' a reason for not telling us the viewer vote count !!???
As I see it, there's no legitimate reason for them to hide it from the millions of fans whose voting interactivity keeps ABC's ratings up.
Do you get the feeling that viewers are being duped !!???
Do you find this valuable?