Discussion: Is Bristol officially the most hated or disliked DWTS "star" ever?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
Bruno4
Bruno4
Is Bristol officially the most hated or disliked DWTS "star" ever?
Nov 18 2010, 5:25 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 5:25 AM EST
I thought it was to be Kate after last season, but it seems that Bristol does to the public the same as her Mom does. I think if the OctoMom went on DWTS, she would be even more polarizing than Kate or bristol, but that remains to be seen. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
RoseAlmo
RoseAlmo
1. RE: Is Bristol officially the most hated or disliked DWTS "star" ever?
Nov 21 2010, 2:01 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2010, 2:01 PM EST
ALL THIS IS A SCAM BRISTOL LOST A LOOOONG TIME AGO AND EVERYONE KNOWS THIS ,DWTS ARE KEEPING HER BECAUSE MAYBE THE DIRECTORS ARE REPUBLICANS I BET! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
2. RE: Is Bristol officially the most hated or disliked DWTS "star" ever?
Nov 22 2010, 8:41 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 8:42 AM EST
"I thought it was to be Kate after last season, but it seems that Bristol does to the public the same as her Mom does. I think if the OctoMom went on DWTS, she would be even more polarizing than Kate or bristol, but that remains to be seen. "
Yeah, Bruno -- Kate sucked big-time, but at least she had an excuse -- she's old, shop-worn, and clapped out -- with lady-bits that resemble a satchel that's been opened too often and never closed properly.
Bristol, on the other hand, was probably best described at this forum as "fishy".
Webster's says that "fishy" means "malodorous" -- also "questionable".
As in "Damn, Bristol, what's that smell!??"
;>)
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

overdalecourt
3. RE: Is Bristol officially the most hated or disliked DWTS "star" ever?
Nov 22 2010, 10:24 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 10:24 AM EST
Controversy brings in money...
Everyone is sort-of falling for it, right?
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
4. RE: Is Bristol officially the most hated or disliked DWTS "star" ever?
Nov 22 2010, 8:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 8:34 PM EST
"Controversy brings in money...
Everyone is sort-of falling for it, right?"
Lemme ask ya -- Did controversy ever bring YOU any money !!??? I think not.
I'm not falling for the "controversy" crapola -- they made this all about politics when they put Bristol Palin on the show -- and then KEPT her there despite her having the lowest scores week after week after week.
Is she "the most hated or disliked 'star' ever?" I don't know and could care less.
But I'd bet she'll go down in history as the "star" that got the most people to TURN OFF DWTS and dump ABC !!!
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)