Discussion: Time to Get Rid of Brook and get rid of the politicsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

bbtunes
Time to Get Rid of Brook and get rid of the politics
Nov 18 2010, 3:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 3:15 AM EST
Anytime you choose to bring politics into a competition, your image will be destroyed and this is what is happening. DWTS I thought was a beautiful competition each episode to showcase stars. This is the first year you have not done that. You need to change the way the voting is done. I do admire those who come on to the show with no talent whatsoever and I watch them grow. That is a great feeling but when you have real talent out there such as Jennifer Grey and Brandi who shine every week and look as good as the pros, HOW, I ask HOW in the world can you allow the politics to take over and dismiss those who indeed deserve the opportunity to win. I am appalled.

AND, please get rid of Brook. She is terrible. She comes across the cameras as snobbish, no heart or feelings and likes to ask infantile questions in a gossipy way. Thank goodness I record the program first so I an fast forward through any conversations Brook has standing beside the co-host or the stars. She is awful!!!

I also feel it is time to change the judges. Either get rid of all three or consider replacing one of them. When the judges start letting their feelings interfere with their job (as Bruno and Carrie Ann have done), it is time to move them out.
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

ChrisFikes
1. RE: Time to Get Rid of Brook and get rid of the politics
Nov 18 2010, 6:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 6:21 PM EST
I like the judges and I like Brook.

I don't think Brandy and Jennifer were the greatest. I think they are boring.
I like exciting dancing such as Kurt, Kyle, and Bristol.

I think Mark Balas has creative dancing style.
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
2. RE: Time to Get Rid of Brook and get rid of the politics
Nov 19 2010, 5:24 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:24 AM EST
"Anytime you choose to bring politics into a competition, your image will be destroyed and this is what is happening. DWTS I thought was a beautiful competition each episode to showcase stars. This is the first year you have not done that. You need to change the way the voting is done. I do admire those who come on to the show with no talent whatsoever and I watch them grow. That is a great feeling but when you have real talent out there such as Jennifer Grey and Brandi who shine every week and look as good as the pros, HOW, I ask HOW in the world can you allow the politics to take over and dismiss those who indeed deserve the opportunity to win. I am appalled.

AND, please get rid of Brook. She is terrible. She comes across the cameras as snobbish, no heart or feelings and likes to ask infantile questions in a gossipy way. Thank goodness I record the program first so I an fast forward through any conversations Brook has standing beside the co-host or the stars. She is awful!!!

I also feel it is time to change the judges. Either get rid of all three or consider replacing one of them. When the judges start letting their feelings interfere with their job (as Bruno and Carrie Ann have done), it is time to move them out."
Why should they get rid of Brooke !!???
Her job is to stand there and look good -- and she does that very well !!
1.- She's NOT a pasty-white blonde.
2.- She wears beautiful dresses, and she wears them well.
3.- She doesn't burp, drool, or fart on camera.

I like the judges, in general -- but I agree that Carrie Ann is the weakest link among the 3.
I would not recommend replacing ANY of them -- because you have NO IDEA whether the next one would be anywhere near as good as the ones that are already there !!
When considering "getting rid" of a bad judge or 2, it's wise to remember that we should always be careful of what we ask for -- because we MIGHT get it!
2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

chicago1975
3. RE: Time to Get Rid of Brook and get rid of the politics
Nov 20 2010, 3:39 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 3:39 AM EST
"Anytime you choose to bring politics into a competition, your image will be destroyed and this is what is happening. DWTS I thought was a beautiful competition each episode to showcase stars. This is the first year you have not done that. You need to change the way the voting is done. I do admire those who come on to the show with no talent whatsoever and I watch them grow. That is a great feeling but when you have real talent out there such as Jennifer Grey and Brandi who shine every week and look as good as the pros, HOW, I ask HOW in the world can you allow the politics to take over and dismiss those who indeed deserve the opportunity to win. I am appalled.

I also feel it is time to change the judges. Either get rid of all three or consider replacing one of them. When the judges start letting their feelings interfere with their job (as Bruno and Carrie Ann have done), it is time to move them out."
I think the politics were brought in by opponents of Bristol's mother. Poor fools are so threatened by her pollitically, that they have to pick on her daughter. They sound like paranoids who are scared of 2012.

About Brooke...she comes across as very unsure of herself and disinterested in the program as a whole. She closes her lips, peels them back slowly, closes her lips. Can't tell if she's that bored or just insecure with her image.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
4. RE: Time to Get Rid of Brook and get rid of the politics
Nov 20 2010, 5:20 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 5:20 AM EST
Hey, chicago !! Get a clue, for God's sake !!!
You say: "I think the politics were brought in by opponents of Bristol's mother."
You think WRONG, and you speak WRONG -- 'cause it's been all over the internet for days that the crazies from the so-called tea-party (ALL of which are actually REPUBLICANS) are the creeps who sabotaged the voting system and published how to cheat for Bristol on some conservative websites -- and then BRAGGED about it !!!
Yes, it's time to get rid of the politics at DWTS -- the Palinistas and other right-wing charlatans like Tom Delay have stunk up the place for much too long.
We need to take back our show AND our country from the cursed Palinistas and the political, social, and economic insanity that they represent.
There was no talk of politics here at all until the creeps outted themselves and bragged about being what could be called "Cheaters for Palin".
The fear you smell is that of the Palinistas and their minions cowering in the face of the American democracy that they foolishly but stubbornly seek to destroy.
These dingbats are so insecure within themselves that they're mostly concerned with totally meaningless minutia, such as nit-picking a show's hostess just for the pure hell of it.
Brooke's job is to stand there and look good -- and she does it very well.
Perhaps you could do her job much better than she does it, but you may be hindered by that "just-sucked-a-giant-lemon" attitude that you've reserved for those endowed with a generous helping of feminine pulcritude.
You wouldn't be just a bit JEALOUS of Brooke, now, wouldja !!???
Do you find this valuable?    

josiejones
5. RE: Time to Get Rid of Brook and get rid of the politics
Nov 20 2010, 7:53 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 7:53 AM EST
Geez,Slik...it is a TV show. You sure are getting riled up, almost scarey. I see by the times of your posts it looks like you are at this site 24/7. No one is jealous of anyone. Take it up with the producers. Your infatuation is creepy. Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
6. RE: Time to Get Rid of Brook and get rid of the politics
Nov 20 2010, 8:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 8:36 AM EST
"Geez,Slik...it is a TV show. You sure are getting riled up, almost scarey. I see by the times of your posts it looks like you are at this site 24/7. No one is jealous of anyone. Take it up with the producers. Your infatuation is creepy."
No, Ma'am --- it WAS a TV show.
The Palinistas destroyed it for everyone in their insane attempt to cheat the imaginary demons on "the left" !!
I assure you that any perceived infatuation on MY part is a result of an over-active imagination on YOUR part.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)