Discussion: Brandy only Whined and did not deserve to be there!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts

Ladychachacha
Brandy only Whined and did not deserve to be there!!!
Nov 17 2010, 1:45 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:45 PM EST
all she ever did was whine. I want this so bad, oh how Max and I deserve this. we work so hard.
Well they all work hard and want it Brandy. Glad your GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

ronnie1041
1. RE: Brandy only Whined and did not deserve to be there!!!
Nov 17 2010, 4:46 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:49 PM EST
what dwts show were you watching? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but all the "stars" said they "wanted it" and "how hard they worked" and I'm sure they did.If you do not like Brandy that's one thing. But don't say she "whined" when she was no different from anyone else is another. I'm not glad she's gone. She danced beautifully,which proved how hard she worked. I can take or leave Brandy but credit needs to be given where credit is due.Brandy did deserve to be there ,along with Audrina,Rick,and the football player. Have a good night! 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wilson67
2. RE: Brandy only Whined and did not deserve to be there!!!
Nov 17 2010, 5:10 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:10 PM EST
Whether or not you thought she whined too much is irrelavent. She was a far better dancer than Bristol could ever be!! It's a dance contest not a popularity contest! And because Brandy talked about how badly she wanted to win, doesn't qualify as whining. All of the contestants were saying the same thing!! 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
3. RE: Bristol STILL does not deserve to be there!!!
Nov 18 2010, 3:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 3:48 AM EST
"all she ever did was whine. I want this so bad, oh how Max and I deserve this. we work so hard.
Well they all work hard and want it Brandy. Glad your GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The long-time fans of DWTS know that ALL the contestants "work hard" -- including Brandi !!
Your claim that Brandi "doesn't deserve to be there" is totally bogus, and here's why:
The show's professional Judges have awarded only a few "10" paddles during the entire season -- and Brandi won some of them.
Bristol Palin NEVER got a single "10" paddle. Not even ONE !!!

Brandi was near the top of the leader board since the beginning -- and NEVER at the bottom !!

Bristol Palin was at the bottom of the leader board since the beginning -- and NEVER at the top !!

The fans that post on this site have responded that Brandi should have stayed and Bristol should be gone by a margin of 4.5-to-1.
The reason that so many people disagree with you is that most of them have a sense of dignity and fair play, which requires that contests be judged by the actual PERFORMANCE of the contestants.
DWTS has sacrificed the credibility of the show by keeping the lumbering Palin coming back, even after WEEKS of being the lowest-scoring "contestant".

You are WAY out of touch with most of the DWTS fans -- as their posts show that they won't watch anymore because the excellent dancing by Brandi got her sent home, while that portly Palin person comes back again and again -- like a migraine headache !!
And it wasn't just Brandi that got screwed, because better dancers than the elephantine Palin went home before Brandi did.
Another thing:
If you paid any attention, you'd have been aware that ONLY BRISTOL was criticised by the Judges for being "distant", "detached", and "devoid of passion".
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
Bruno4
Bruno4
4. RE: Bristol STILL does not deserve to be there!!!
Nov 18 2010, 4:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 4:06 AM EST
SlikLizrd you couldn't have put it better. Great job. It's a problem that many who voted for Bristol never watched the show or just voted because of her NAME. That is why the robo-vote explanation makes sense. Government phone lines being used in DC, fake email addresses used for voting, and the popularity contest devoids this show of credibility similar to American Idol. It is very possible that other contestants could have also been voted "safe" by the Tea Party such as Kurt & Kyle. Audrina, Brandy, & Jennifer by far were the best 3 in the whole competition. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

wetjet
5. RE: Bristol STILL does not deserve to be there!!!
Nov 18 2010, 7:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 7:48 AM EST
"The long-time fans of DWTS know that ALL the contestants "work hard" -- including Brandi !!
Your claim that Brandi "doesn't deserve to be there" is totally bogus, and here's why:
The show's professional Judges have awarded only a few "10" paddles during the entire season -- and Brandi won some of them.
Bristol Palin NEVER got a single "10" paddle. Not even ONE !!!

Brandi was near the top of the leader board since the beginning -- and NEVER at the bottom !!

Bristol Palin was at the bottom of the leader board since the beginning -- and NEVER at the top !!

The fans that post on this site have responded that Brandi should have stayed and Bristol should be gone by a margin of 4.5-to-1.
The reason that so many people disagree with you is that most of them have a sense of dignity and fair play, which requires that contests be judged by the actual PERFORMANCE of the contestants.
DWTS has sacrificed the credibility of the show by keeping the lumbering Palin coming back, even after WEEKS of being the lowest-scoring "contestant".

You are WAY out of touch with most of the DWTS fans -- as their posts show that they won't watch anymore because the excellent dancing by Brandi got her sent home, while that portly Palin person comes back again and again -- like a migraine headache !!
And it wasn't just Brandi that got screwed, because better dancers than the elephantine Palin went home before Brandi did.
Another thing:
If you paid any attention, you'd have been aware that ONLY BRISTOL was criticised by the Judges for being "distant", "detached", and "devoid of passion". "
Way to go, likLzrd, you sure know how to put it in the corner pocket. (ha ha)
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
6. RE: Bristol STILL does not deserve to be there!!!
Nov 18 2010, 9:42 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 12:21 PM EST
"SlikLizrd you couldn't have put it better. Great job. It's a problem that many who voted for Bristol never watched the show or just voted because of her NAME. That is why the robo-vote explanation makes sense. Government phone lines being used in DC, fake email addresses used for voting, and the popularity contest devoids this show of credibility similar to American Idol. It is very possible that other contestants could have also been voted "safe" by the Tea Party such as Kurt & Kyle. Audrina, Brandy, & Jennifer by far were the best 3 in the whole competition."
Thank you kindly, Bruno --
No T-bagger in their right mind would vote for anybody BUT Bristol Palin, because they'd be voting against themselves, and that's freakin' STUPID !!
Oh, wait -- Voting against their own and our nation's best interests is what T-baggers are all about -- and what separates them from sanity !!
Who knew !!???
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
7. RE: Bristol STILL does not deserve to be there!!!
Nov 19 2010, 8:14 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 8:14 AM EST
"SlikLizrd you couldn't have put it better. Great job. It's a problem that many who voted for Bristol never watched the show or just voted because of her NAME. That is why the robo-vote explanation makes sense. Government phone lines being used in DC, fake email addresses used for voting, and the popularity contest devoids this show of credibility similar to American Idol. It is very possible that other contestants could have also been voted "safe" by the Tea Party such as Kurt & Kyle. Audrina, Brandy, & Jennifer by far were the best 3 in the whole competition."
Thanks, Bruno --
I went around to several DWTS-oriented websites this morning -- and there's a ton of rabid T-baggers and Palinistas out there, bragging about how many illegal votes they were able to cast by cheating.
ABC knows that their show has been gamed, and they know good and well who is responsible.
Personally, I don't think ABC gives a sniff about what happened to the better dancers like Rick and Brandi.
The more I examine the whole situation, the more it becomes obvious that ABC's honchos are deliberately pushing the extremist Palinista/ Republican agenda.
ABC seems to be pandering to the Palinistas -- just like the foreign-controlled Fox Network has been doing for several years.
I never watched Fox's American Idol -- or any other Fox programming.
I turn off Fox -- because it's bad news for America !!
ABC might be next !!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
8. RE: Brandy only Whined and did not deserve to be there!!!
Nov 19 2010, 10:31 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:31 AM EST
"all she ever did was whine. I want this so bad, oh how Max and I deserve this. we work so hard.
Well they all work hard and want it Brandy. Glad your GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
but she bust her ass everytime so boo bye
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)