Discussion: Go home Bristol!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

doueboy
Go home Bristol!
Nov 17 2010, 12:39 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 12:39 PM EST
this little Girl can not dance,, look at the videos again and again, Politics are in everything... and it is a shame it is in on this kind of a show.. If Bristol Wins.... i will never watch ABC again or the show.
it is a shame always in the bottom and yet stay on when other are so much better... the tea party do not care if she can dance... they just want to she her win...Hope she comes in 3rd..... Terrible dancer just terrible.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
hottiegran
hottiegran
1. RE: Go home Bristol!
Nov 17 2010, 2:13 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 2:13 PM EST
I agree. Bristol should excuse herself knowing that she's only there because of her mother.
And Sarah should be ashamed of herself for what she's doing to her daughter. It sends the message that it's okay to cheat. Bristol, get some self respect and dignity and quite!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

doueboy
2. RE: Go home Bristol!
Nov 17 2010, 3:05 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 3:05 PM EST
That is so right... I guess we forget it is a dancing competition not a POLITICAL competition. You would think that Bristol is running for PRESIDENT! with all the votes... She should just be gone after all she should follower in her mothers foot steps and QUIT! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)