Discussion: All credibility is shot out the windowReported This is a featured thread

Showing 10 posts

JerrySommerville
All credibility is shot out the window
Nov 17 2010, 9:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 9:13 AM EST
Even though the judges may not have been the ones who voted Bristol Palin into the finals, keeping Bristol instead of Brandy smacks of something is wrong here. This round destroys all credibility they had before this. I am so disappointed in the producers of this show. They have really blown it this time. This will be my last season as a fan of the show. 11  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

plwhite9
1. RE: All credibility is shot out the window
Nov 17 2010, 10:41 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 10:41 AM EST
DWTS is loosing all credibility with me. Bristol should have been gone before Rick Fox and I will go a step further in saying DWTS is suppose to be about STARS not teen pregancy. Bristol was never a star to begin with and why she was asked to be a part of the is way beyond me. The executive producers should change the rules with this travesty. The producers have got to put better rules in place to prevent this from happening again. 9  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
2. RE: All credibility is shot out the window
Nov 17 2010, 10:55 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 10:55 AM EST
ABC is following Fox right down the hole into the political quagmire that is the hallmark of the Republican Party.
We got all this hoopla from the so-called Tea-party, but it turned out that they were ALL just dirty Republicans that couldn't face their own party's disgraceful actions.
T-Party patriots, they called themselves -- and all 138 T-party candidates ran as REPUBLICANS, and they will bring the Republicans even further toward the destruction of our government.
ABC made their contribution to the right-wing extremist cause by propping up the Palin name, even though every new experience is an excercise in bizzarro world !!
I think ABC has a new motto:

"Credibility is for Suckers !!"
11  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
3. RE: All credibility is shot out the window
May 21 2011, 6:40 AM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2011, 6:40 AM EDT
I recently saw a TV show that featured an interview with one of the top ABC Network's Producers/Program Directors in which she informed us that she is a staunch Republican and a Palinista, too !!!

This explains why we're stuck with Republican extremist jerks like Tom DeLay and Bristol Palin as "contestants" -- this show is just another venue for the Republicans' crack-pot ideology and their anti-Obama, anti-government, anti-American rhetoric.

Yes, Bristol Palin is gone now, but we're left with at least one Site Moderator that is STILL a Palinista -- as witnessed by his avatar (Palin in purple -- she looks like Moby Grape!!).

ABC has become just like FOX -- they don't care a whit about credibility -- all they want is ratings - and they'll GLADLY throw out any semblance of credibility to help their right-wing extremist dogmatists spread their lies and hatred among America's youth.

This thread was started last year (11/17/10) -- there doesn't seem to be any activity at the DWTS Site THIS year --- maybe it's because the Palinista Moderator decided to close a thread that he could not interpret and/or understand. Just another example of a Palinista mentality screwing things up for everybody else.

GO, KIRSTIE!!!

7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

artsandcrafts61
4. RE: All credibility is shot out the window
May 23 2011, 10:37 AM EDT | Post edited: May 23 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
"DWTS is loosing all credibility with me. Bristol should have been gone before Rick Fox and I will go a step further in saying DWTS is suppose to be about STARS not teen pregancy. Bristol was never a star to begin with and why she was asked to be a part of the is way beyond me. The executive producers should change the rules with this travesty. The producers have got to put better rules in place to prevent this from happening again."
My sentiments exactly! I had said all along to others that Bristol Palin- a celebrity?! What, you're a teen who has a baby out of wedlock, so that behavior is being rewarded and you're a star??!! What is wrong with this picture?
Then her irritating, big mouth, animal killer, mother has all these idiot friends and supporters, fraudulently make up fictitious email accounts and give tons of votes to someone who doesn't deserve it and never should have been there in the first place! What injustice!
8  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

artsandcrafts61
5. RE: All credibility is shot out the window
May 23 2011, 10:55 AM EDT | Post edited: May 23 2011, 10:57 AM EDT
" I recently saw a TV show that featured an interview with one of the top ABC Network's Producers/Program Directors in which she informed us that she is a staunch Republican and a Palinista, too !!!

This explains why we're stuck with Republican extremist jerks like Tom DeLay and Bristol Palin as "contestants" -- this show is just another venue for the Republicans' crack-pot ideology and their anti-Obama, anti-government, anti-American rhetoric.

Yes, Bristol Palin is gone now, but we're left with at least one Site Moderator that is STILL a Palinista -- as witnessed by his avatar (Palin in purple -- she looks like Moby Grape!!).

ABC has become just like FOX -- they don't care a whit about credibility -- all they want is ratings - and they'll GLADLY throw out any semblance of credibility to help their right-wing extremist dogmatists spread their lies and hatred among America's youth.

This thread was started last year (11/17/10) -- there doesn't seem to be any activity at the DWTS Site THIS year --- maybe it's because the Palinista Moderator decided to close a thread that he could not interpret and/or understand. Just another example of a Palinista mentality screwing things up for everybody else.

GO, KIRSTIE!!!

"
Love your "Moby Grape" remark! Priceless. How totally ridiculous was it that Bristol Palin was a guest at the White House Correspondents Dinner recently? WTF! Oh, how I wish the Palins would just go away.

Yea, Go Kirstie! Love her!
6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
6. RE: All credibility is shot out the window
May 23 2011, 11:05 AM EDT | Post edited: May 23 2011, 11:05 AM EDT
Our first clue that the show favors crack-pot Republicans came when they rolled out Tom DeLay -- you know, that Republican insider that cooked up the ENRON scandal of a few years back.
ABC's program director is probably the right-wing nutjob that sets up these "guest stars", who are nothing more than shills for Republican extremists such as Palin and DeLay -- NEITHER of which are "stars" by ANY stretch of the imagination !!
Thank God that the Palin name is finally gone from the show !!!!

By-the-way, didja notice that in the very first show of this season, the show's people asked FORMER WINNERS for their opinions about the dancers --- and they ALSO asked for Bristol Palin's opinion, although she was only the .
SECOND RUNNER-UP (finished THIRD!).
I thought they insulted the former winners by lumping that trashy Palin in there with the skilled dancers who had proven that their opinions were actually WORTH SOMETHING !!!
Personally, I think the show suffered from forcing those Palins on us, and this season's lack of activity at this site shows us that the non-Palin fans from last year are conspicuously absent.
Credibility !!??? ---- NOT as long as ABC keeps parading these Republican extremist nutjobs in front of us !!!
5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
7. RE: All credibility is shot out the window
May 23 2011, 11:23 AM EDT | Post edited: May 23 2011, 11:23 AM EDT
I wished the Palins would go away, too -- and damned if they didn't move to Arizona !!!
Bristol is said to have moved to Chandler, AZ, -- and is rumored to be sharing living quarters with Kyle Massey.
Sarah Palin appeared on TV yesterday, the local news had her buying a 1.2-million-dollar house in Scottsdale, AZ.
I live about 20miles from both Chandler and Scottsdale, so they're both WAY TOO CLOSE for my comfort !!!
Arizona is THE hotbed for hare-brained, nonsensical, kookish activities, brought to us by the worst state government in the US of A !!!

I'm thinkin' that Sarah Palin will run for Senator of Arizona to fill John McCain's seat when he bows out -- and the Republican machine will get her elected -- woe is us !!!

6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
8. RE: All credibility is shot out the window
May 31 2011, 8:13 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
"I wished the Palins would go away, too -- and damned if they didn't move to Arizona !!!
Bristol is said to have moved to Chandler, AZ, -- and is rumored to be sharing living quarters with Kyle Massey.
Sarah Palin appeared on TV yesterday, the local news had her buying a 1.2-million-dollar house in Scottsdale, AZ.
I live about 20miles from both Chandler and Scottsdale, so they're both WAY TOO CLOSE for my comfort !!!
Arizona is THE hotbed for hare-brained, nonsensical, kookish activities, brought to us by the worst state government in the US of A !!!

I'm thinkin' that Sarah Palin will run for Senator of Arizona to fill John McCain's seat when he bows out -- and the Republican machine will get her elected -- woe is us !!!

"
Wow, Slik! I could not for the life of me figure out why in the world the Palins would head to Arizona. I mean, really, what could possibly be more opposite of all they professed to love SOOO much- their "own" beloved Alaska- than the desert of AZ. But buddy, I think you hit the nail right on the head. McCain's senate seat. Of course! Now it makes sense. OMG, Slik, you have my deepest sympathy. Having her in the same hemisphere is too close for me much less within spitting distance!
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
9. RE: All credibility is shot out the window
May 31 2011, 10:18 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 10:18 AM EDT
Thanks-a-ton for the reminder, Ma'am !!!
Since I live within "spittin' distance", I'll be sure to spit in their direction at every opportunity !!!!
By-the-way --- as for Palin's "beloved Alaska", it's clear that Sarah loved Alaska so much that she ABANDONED her responsibilities as Governor only half-way through her term, thereby turning her back on the very people that put her in the Governor's Mansion in the first place !!!
With a totally irresponsible person for a mother, it's no wonder that Bristol got herself knocked up without benefit of a husband -- trailer-trash is trailer-trash, whether John McCain knows it or not !!!
Of course, that may be exactly why McCain picked her -- the rich Republicans needed the hillbilly and trailer-trash vote, so he scoured the wilds of Alaska in search of the not-so-perfect example of a trailer-trash hillbilly, never dreaming that he would stumble on the mother-lode in the form of Sarah Palin !!
By choosing the trailer-trash hillbilly who is also a religious fanatic, McCain picked the terrible trifecta !!!!

I enlisted in the USNavy back when Eisenhower was our President -- there was a Military Draft back then, and we had to be 21 to vote and/or drink alcoholic beverages.
There were not FIVE Catholics on the Supreme Court, and you could buy a Ford V8 (Chevy didn't make 'em yet) for 2200 dollars !!!
Labor Unions were strong, and business was good.
We had a progressive Federal tax rate that supported a healthy and prosperous Middle Class, and there were a plenty of millionaires to go around.
As each of those circumstances changed, our Nation began its downward spiral -
Funny thing about downward spirals -- they NEVER reverse !
If I had known then what I know now, I would have NEVER signed up to defend a county that has such total disregard for the health and welfare of it's citizens !!!

3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)