Discussion: Welcome to PPWTSReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post

Whatever!!!
Welcome to PPWTS
Nov 17 2010, 9:09 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 9:09 AM EST
I find it appalling that a "dance" show designed to chronicle and highlight "dance" has succumbed to being just another cheesy waste of airtime. There is no way on this earth that Bristol should have been in the running this long based on "dance". The show now will be forever known as Political Polling with the Stars. Even with all her hard work and all her "progress" over the weeks Bristol has not come close to the record, effort, and skill displayed by Brandy or others before her. How in blazes can a "dance" show still hold their head in the air considering they even mentioned in the results show last night that the Bristol team has the lowest overall scores and the most times at the bottom of the leader board, but the producers allowed this show this time to morph from Dancing with the Stars to Political Poling with the Stars. DWTS achieved a milestone this time in the 11th round by surpassing American Idol in ratings...if Political Poling with the Stars does not go back to a legitimate "dance" show and make the judges decisions count more than the political activists they may never hold that mark again. Based strictly on "dance" merit Brandy should still be on the show and not Bristol. Last night made a mockery of the show and its audience. Now, the whole outcome of this 11th round is tainted. Even if a good dancer does win this competition and the globe, it is seriously diminished since the decisions before were not based on "dance". IF the 11th round ends with Bristol winning the globe over obviously better talent they better cancel the show!! I know I for one will never watch this mess again. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)