Sign in or
Showing 1 post
If you're curious about how much a DWTS contestant makes....
Nov 17 2010, 6:55 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:57 AM ESTIt's an old article that you may have seen before, but have you seen the above page on this site? It references an article from TMZ citing salary info from Season 9's Shawn Johnson's contract:
- Guaranteed $125,000 for appearing on show
- An additional $10,000 per week for weeks 3 and 4
- An additional $20,000 per week for weeks 5-7
- An additional $30,000 per week for weeks 8-9
- An additional $50,000 per week for weeks 10-11
The total for making it to the final 2 would be $365,000! Training is a minimum of 20 hours per week.
You can read the article here:
What do you think all? 144 out of 155 found this valuable. Do you?
Sign in to be the first to reply.