Showing 8 posts

disappointedinmich
bristol
Nov 17 2010, 5:53 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:53 AM EST
bristol shouldn`t be in the finals.she is really bad.she`s had the lowest scores all season but yet here she is in the finals.if she wins i am done watching. sarah must be paying dearly to keep her in the running. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

SkippieIohh
1. RE: bristol
Nov 17 2010, 6:10 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:10 AM EST
The show is DANCING With The Stars but there are those voting for the person not the best dancer just as there are those voting for the person and not the issues in politics. Sad. Don't think i will watch the remainder. Do you find this valuable?    

123Greetings
2. RE: bristol
Nov 17 2010, 6:11 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:11 AM EST
Sarah Palin isn't paying anything! She's manipulating her sheep into dutifully voting for her through her surrogate daughter! Do you find this valuable?    

cholatte
3. RE: bristol
Nov 17 2010, 11:32 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 11:32 AM EST
I am so disappointed in the show because it is a competiton and it is about dancing, not popular vote when Bristol Palin cannot dance and has been in the bottom of the scores for 6 straight week yet she is going into the finals. She should never have been on DWTS to begin with, she admitted she did not want to be there. Do you find this valuable?    

netman4
4. RE: bristol
Nov 17 2010, 2:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 2:34 PM EST
The show needs to change the voting by viewers to represent 49 % and the judges the other 51%. I know they want viewers involved but come on Bristol knows she has less dancing talent than Brandi and some of the others she has beaten. She has been expecting to be voted off since Florence Henderson. What a sad day for DWTS. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

plwhite9
5. RE: bristol
Nov 17 2010, 3:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 3:04 PM EST
I agree 100%. If this is not a wake up call for the producers to change the rules/voting I do not know what will. The show is definiitely loosing it's credibility with Bristol still remaining in the competition. She should have been gone before Rcik Fox #. It is called Dancing With Stars not dancing and advocating teenage pregancy. She is not even a Star and should have never been invited in the first place. Truly sad and so unfair. I think they will loose a lot of viewers after this. Do you find this valuable?    

Foghorn13
6. RE: bristol
Nov 22 2010, 7:49 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 7:49 AM EST
I have been a faithful fan of DWTS until now. I am tired of seeing Sarah's face. She is everywhere. She's like a itch you can't get rid of. I will not watch tonight or the results show because they will pan the camera to her constantly. I'd like to know how much camera time they give to her compared to Jennifer's husband, family and Kyle's. What do you want to bet that Sarah gets interviewed by the show's hosts. To bad this show has been ruined for us. Do you find this valuable?    
hoboko
hoboko
7. RE: bristol
Nov 22 2010, 9:01 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 9:01 PM EST
"I am so disappointed in the show because it is a competiton and it is about dancing, not popular vote when Bristol Palin cannot dance and has been in the bottom of the scores for 6 straight week yet she is going into the finals. She should never have been on DWTS to begin with, she admitted she did not want to be there."
I must have missed her "admitting she didn't want to be there". Lord knows I have tried and failed to miss her mother telling the story over and over how when Bristol told her and Todd about the show Sarah asked, "Well, what did you say?" Bristol replied; 'I told them I'm not a star, and I don't dance. Sure, I'll join the show.'

I guess that means she just wanted to be in the spotlight but not really have to put out effort to get more public attention?
Do you find this valuable?